“Homewood Suites Tallahassee FL”

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #8 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a great hotel for both business and pleasure. We wanted to experience our capital city and this hoel fit our needs for location near where almost everything we wanted to see. Great staff and very knowledgeable about their own hotel and surrounding area. Had a wonderful time and want to return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear HelenB72, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are truly delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Please contact me the next time you plan to visit your new home away from home.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The hotel was average and met my expectations however the staff was outstanding. Breakfast time the staffer (Mike) took pride in his work and the food was tasty. The front desk was very polite and helpful. Most of all, as I was leaving I lost a coin that I had carried 27 years and the staff was quick to hunt for it. The head housekeeper took a break from her lunch and found it and they called me on my cellphone before I even left the parking lot. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Paxvilleboy, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am glad to see you enjoyed Mike's cooking. I am also so happy they found your coin and returned it to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed for 5 nights on business (last September). It needs some updating, but the room was spacious and appeared clean. It was a little dark in the room. They have evening meals which I didn't take advantage of, but was a nice convenience for some, I'm sure. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We do have some plans for updating the hotel and are very excited about this. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a night passing through Tallahassee and found Homewood Suites to be a good value.The hotel could use an update but was clean and comfortable.We travel with our Brittany Spaniel and they do accept pets.We would have preferred a low floor and near the elevator or stairs but they could not accomodate even though I had made the reservation 45 days in advance.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Billy J, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am so sorry to see that your room request was not honored. Please contact me the next time you visit Tallahassee and I will make sure you are on the first floor.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We recently stayed at the Homewood Suites, Tallahassee and were greeted by Janelle who is so welcoming and friendly. She is fantastic at customer service just like the other staff members. The breakfast was great and the suite was perfect for our 3 day visit to Tallahassee. Our family lives right down the road and we plan on staying there on all of our future visits.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hello Irish Florida, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am so glad to read Janelle was such a great impact during your trip. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Twenty high school student, both disabled and non-disabled, and their teachers stayed at this hotel for the weekend PeaceJam celebration at FSU. Because some of the students have severe challenges and needs, it takes a special, attentive hotel staff to meet our needs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Cynthia M, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We had so much fun with your group and really enjoyed the kids. We look forward tot he next time you visit your home away from home.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This hotel was recommended to me and I can understand why. All the staff were extremely helpful and the suite was spacious and comfortable. The bed was the most comfortable I've slept in in any hotel. The breakfast and evening meal were welcome extras! I will stay there each time I visit Tallahassee.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Sharon L, thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We truly enjoy the wonderful comments. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.