“Very personalized service and friendly staff.”

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #3 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Very personalized service and friendly staff.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent hilton guest and this is my first time staying at a homewood suites. I normally stay at the hampton inn for business or family events and I am always pleased with the service at hampton inn. But I must say that the service I received here at homewood in Tallahassee is one of the most pleasant stays I've experienced. They allowed me to check in early bc they had rooms available and since I just drove 10 hours and arrived at 10 am and the staff was nice enough to accommodate me and my two children. So I was able to get some needed rest and was able to enjoy a nice day swimming in the pool and playing basketball with my kids. Very family friendly place. Also complimentary breakfast and dinner and wine was indeed a pleasant offering. I really lenjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2014
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear lvphamrx, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am so happy our staff was able to check you in early and you got the rest needed after traveling. Traveling with children can be a bit of a challenge. I will be sharing your wonderful comments at our next full staff meeting, they will love to read this. Thanks again!

Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your new home away from home.

Ashley Schneider- General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Chester, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was by far the best hotel experience I have ever had! I felt like I was at home. The staff was extremely polite and helpful. Everybody from the receptionists, to the cooks and servers, to the maids! I will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Purhnel M, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am happy to see you felt like you were in the comfort of your own home. We want all guests to feel that way. We look forward to the next time you visit your home away from home. Please contact me should you require any assistance booking your next trip.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The place was clean and quiet but I was obviously in a pet room that had a distinct odor of pets. Which was fine because I had 2 cats. But if they have designated "Pet rooms" I'm not sure why they charge a nonrefundable deposit. I could see if they had do some kind of special clean after each stay but obviously they don't when they use a designated room for pets.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear 755Sarahdl, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We do the deposit so we are able to have the pet rooms professionally cleaned after each checkout. I am sorry you felt we do not have them cleaned, but I can assure you we have a company come out after every checkout to clean the carpets, sofa, and easy chairs.
las vegas, United States
Reviewed 24 May 2014

will not be back that should say it all the hotel was in need of vacuuming the whole time were were there. The food service for our event totally unacceptable. Paper plates -2 different kinds- plastic ware...not properly set up buffet style. Had to get my own table for registration and find a table cloth in the storage area

1 Thank Rose J
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Rose J, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We're sorry to hear that your experience with the event you participated in did not meet your expectations. We will be sure to share this with the event coordinator and our team. If you have any additional comments or concerns, please let us know.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a very nice property. When you enter the lobby it's like you are walking into your own living room. The staff was really nice and helpful and they even baked cookies after the evening reception. Homewood Suites comes highly recommended and I would definitely would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Anthonyk, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay. I am glad you will be back. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Great Stay at a Great Price. Staff very friendly. The breakfast and free internet makes this a added plus to the hotel. Great location. Walking distance to several things. Families and Couple's would love this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Lannis B, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am so glad you had a great stay. We hope to see you real soon.
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel in Tallahassee, has such wonderfully kind and helpful staff. They make sure anything and everything they can do to help you is done well and with a smile. The rooms are great, comfortable and quiet, the location is very convenient, but the staff makes it just lovely.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear 382ranab, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We love the heading Best Service! We strive for excellence and hope to see you the next time you visit your home away from home.