“Great Service”

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #7 of 54 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was by far the best hotel experience I have ever had! I felt like I was at home. The staff was extremely polite and helpful. Everybody from the receptionists, to the cooks and servers, to the maids! I will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hello Purhnel M, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am happy to see you felt like you were in the comfort of your own home. We want all guests to feel that way. We look forward to the next time you visit your home away from home. Please contact me should you require any assistance booking your next trip.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The place was clean and quiet but I was obviously in a pet room that had a distinct odor of pets. Which was fine because I had 2 cats. But if they have designated "Pet rooms" I'm not sure why they charge a nonrefundable deposit. I could see if they had do some kind of special clean after each stay but obviously they don't when they use a designated room for pets.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear 755Sarahdl, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We do the deposit so we are able to have the pet rooms professionally cleaned after each checkout. I am sorry you felt we do not have them cleaned, but I can assure you we have a company come out after every checkout to clean the carpets, sofa, and easy chairs.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

will not be back that should say it all the hotel was in need of vacuuming the whole time were were there. The food service for our event totally unacceptable. Paper plates -2 different kinds- plastic ware...not properly set up buffet style. Had to get my own table for registration and find a table cloth in the storage area

1  Thank Rose J
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Rose J, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We're sorry to hear that your experience with the event you participated in did not meet your expectations. We will be sure to share this with the event coordinator and our team. If you have any additional comments or concerns, please let us know.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a very nice property. When you enter the lobby it's like you are walking into your own living room. The staff was really nice and helpful and they even baked cookies after the evening reception. Homewood Suites comes highly recommended and I would definitely would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Anthonyk, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay. I am glad you will be back. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Great Stay at a Great Price. Staff very friendly. The breakfast and free internet makes this a added plus to the hotel. Great location. Walking distance to several things. Families and Couple's would love this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Lannis B, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am so glad you had a great stay. We hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel in Tallahassee, has such wonderfully kind and helpful staff. They make sure anything and everything they can do to help you is done well and with a smile. The rooms are great, comfortable and quiet, the location is very convenient, but the staff makes it just lovely.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear 382ranab, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We love the heading Best Service! We strive for excellence and hope to see you the next time you visit your home away from home.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

During a recent business trip. The staff was very friendly and easy to work with. At the end of a long day I felt like I was walking into my livingroom when I walked into the lobby. The room provided for all the comforts of home.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Michael L, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy you felt like you were walking into your own living room. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.