“Nice place”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Newton, United States
“Nice place”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay for our family reunion. The staff was helpful in everyway to make our stay comfortable. We will be back next year. The only thing negative we had to say were the comforters on the bedding are UGLY; red & green slick shimmer. So much that you felt they were germy!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Hello Steven L, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay and will be returning. I can happily say we will have new white duvets by the time you return. The order should be delivered very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next you visit your new home away from home.

Ashley Schneider-General Manager
850-402-9400 ext 2002

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
united states
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Absolutely perfect stay. Ashley Schneider, the GM, and her assistant Lauren Schroeder have created a wonderful haven to relax in. Our room was perfect, the
staff was gracious, professional and made us feel they valued us as guests.
Special thanks to Dede and Crystal who helped me with a letter that needed to be faxed. This is the place to stay if you are visiting Tallahassee.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear MSJ31, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. Our employee's had great big smiles on their faces after reading your wonderful review. I only wish I was able to meet you, sorry I was out of town. I am so happy my staff was able to make you feel at home. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Ashley Schneider-General Manager
850-402-9400 ext 2002
Lakewood Ranch, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was a really nice hotel. It wasn't fancy but everything was comfortable and clean. I loved that we had a 2 room suite for convenience and privacy. I would recommend this hotel. The prices are great and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Hello Ricki R, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We love seeing the word GREAT as a heading. Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit your new home away from home.
Orlando, United States
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very satisfied. I had an extended stay here last year and two subsequent stays, and am very satisfied with this location and the services. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and the food is good. The accommodations are always clean and quiet. They greet you by name, and cover the full Hilton Honors profile.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Kevin S, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so excited to see you were very satisfied. We strive for excellence and the staff memorizes as many names as possible. We want every guest to feel like family. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

From the second we pulled up and I saw that old worn out sign facing the street I knew what I was in for...Muggy smell, yellow dirty tub, stains all over sheets, holes in comforter (like a mouse had chewed all on it). Just absolutely a disgusting hotel. I can't believe it was over $100 a night! I laid my clothes down so I didn't have to lay on the sheets. And I didn't put any covers on me. And I wore sandals in the shower. It's also in a very sketchy area with nothing to do. I will never be back. Plead take your money elsewhere.

The only good thing was the lady at the front desk was really nice and helpful.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear LoveBeauty1, We appreciate your honest feedback and apologize for the cleanliness conditions of your guest room. We certainly want to provide a clean, comfortable experience for all guests. I wish you had brought this to my attention, so I could have rectified the problems. We hope that you'll give us another chance to offer you a more enjoyable stay.
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent hilton guest and this is my first time staying at a homewood suites. I normally stay at the hampton inn for business or family events and I am always pleased with the service at hampton inn. But I must say that the service I received here at homewood in Tallahassee is one of the most pleasant stays I've experienced. They allowed me to check in early bc they had rooms available and since I just drove 10 hours and arrived at 10 am and the staff was nice enough to accommodate me and my two children. So I was able to get some needed rest and was able to enjoy a nice day swimming in the pool and playing basketball with my kids. Very family friendly place. Also complimentary breakfast and dinner and wine was indeed a pleasant offering. I really lenjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear lvphamrx, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am so happy our staff was able to check you in early and you got the rest needed after traveling. Traveling with children can be a bit of a challenge. I will be sharing your wonderful comments at our next full staff meeting, they will love to read this. Thanks again!

Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your new home away from home.

Ashley Schneider- General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002
Chester, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was by far the best hotel experience I have ever had! I felt like I was at home. The staff was extremely polite and helpful. Everybody from the receptionists, to the cooks and servers, to the maids! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Purhnel M, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am happy to see you felt like you were in the comfort of your own home. We want all guests to feel that way. We look forward to the next time you visit your home away from home. Please contact me should you require any assistance booking your next trip.