“Lauren rocks!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tampa
“Lauren rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Spend 50+ nights a year on the road and this is the first time I'm compelled to write a review! Lauren took care of a number of reservation matters for me that the Hilton website could not accomplish! Her dedication to the guests and HHonors members far exceeded my expectations! Thanks Lauren!

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Janice M, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am so happy to see Lauren was able to fix what Hilton reservations was not able to do. I will be sharing your review at our next employee meeting so every employee can read. Please feel free to contact me the next time your travels bring you to Tallahassee.

850-402-9400 ext 2002

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

HomeWood Suites provides warm greeting staff, comfortable accommodations, execellent complimentary hot breakfast (with choices). The hotel is clean and any pre-check in requests I had made were all met (extra feather pillows, extra towels, high floor, away from elevator). KUDOS to this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Sue M, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy to see you enjoyed your entire stay and all the amenities we offer here. We can not wait to welcome you home the next time you visit Tallahassee. Please contact me should you need any assistance.

850-402-9400 ext 2002
Asheville, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Comfortable beds and excellent staff but hotel feels a little sad on the whole. We got a great rate for our stay while visiting family in the area but were disappointed with the comfort level of our suite. Expected a little more luxury.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Floweressence, THANK YOU for the kind words regarding our staff. We are in the planning stages for our next renovation and are so excited for what is to come here. I do hope you will continue to make this your home away from home when visiting Tallahassee.

Gainesville, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This hotel is so run-down and old. I can't believe Hilton would allow their name to be associated with such an awful experience...we were extremely disappointed. Our towel bar literally fell off of the wall, there weren't enough pillows, there were cracks in the shower, the room was damp and smelled bad, the pool was dirty...I could keep going, seriously.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Kevin B
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
We greatly apologize for the unnecessary maintenance frustrations you experienced. Our goal is to provide quality amenities and ensure guest comfort. We are terribly sorry we failed to do so on your visit. We hope we'll have another chance to demonstrate our true hospitality and invite you to stay with us again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I was recently in Tallahassee, with my daughter who will be attending TCC this fall. We decided to stay at Homewood Suites and a great experience there the desk clerk Kristl was very helpful. I had the pleasure of speaking with her twice over phone when I book the room and in person. All the hotel staff made us feel welcome there. Kristl even provided us with a map of the town and told us about a few good places to eat and visit if we had the time. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Green Features: It was quick visit so I did not get a chance to experience all they had to offer.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Sabrina G, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy to see you had a "Great Experience" and can not wait until we can welcome you home again. Congratulations to your daughter!

Lakeland, FL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

The manager's special at night usually completely satisfied my dinner needs. As a woman traveling alone, this was a very nice amenity. I did not have to drive alone searching for a place to eat after a long day at work in a strange city. I really appreciated that. The meals were excellent. Way exceeded my expectations. I would stay there again on my next trip to Tallahassee.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Mary L, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy you felt safe and enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer. Please do not hesitate at all to contact me should your travels bring you back to Tallahassee. We would love to welcome you home!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights while on business in July.

The place is easy to find, and modern looking from the outside.

I arrived late, check-in was easy, was given two bottles of water and a packet of cookies.

Got to my room, and OMG, it stank! It smelt like the trash cans from the previous occupants had not been emptied!

Room was changed easily and quickly. Replacement room was fine.

These are suites (Homewood suites right!), the one I was in had a separate living/kitchen area with a TV and a simple kitchen. The decor was very bland, typical for this kind of place.

Bedroom was spacious with a king sized bed. It was all clean and tidy. Bathroom was clean.

The stay included a breakfast which was ample, and the ladies working there were fantastic, very helpful and offering to cook eggs and so on. It was very busy, so seating could be a premium, and from memory was stopped at 10am, early when I wanted a weekend lay-in.

The good: Price, coffee with breakfast, good sized rooms, free wifi, friendly staff.

The not so good: Tired decor. busy breakfast and not enough space.

Room Tip: The wifi signal wasn't very strong, it seemed that further from the elevator, the weaker the sig...