All reviews cracker barrel front desk room was clean great customer service would stay again road trip new orleans stayed one night clarence motel redroof interstate cleanliness microwave inns fsu
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This was my 3rd stay here and again, was not disappointed. Clean room, clean property, nice areas for dog walking. Lots of first floor rooms due to 4 units/2 buildings. Right next door to Cracker Barrel is a bonus. Red Hot Deal on their website made it a great rate, too!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
RRI120, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Dear guest,

It is such a pleasure to be one of the few lodging choices who allows pets to stay AND FOR FREE! We enjoy seeing pets and pet owners out and about on the property relaxing and enjoying their stay. Thank you so much for your kind comments I will be sure to share them with the team here! We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future and we wish you and yours safe travels!

Regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I have been staying at this place once a week for the last four years. The staff is always friendly and courteous when I walk through the door to check in. The rooms are very clean and presentable when I walk through the door. You are only minuets away from an array of resturants,convenience stores and five minuets aways from a Wal-Mart. It is a very nice place to relax after being on the road all day.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I stayed at this Red Roof inn for one night back on the 27th of Dec. I had a business meeting. I came back to the property at appox 9pm. When I went into the bathroom I seen what looked like dried up urine on the back og the toliet bowl and stains on in the shower. I also noticed that the towels had a greyesh tint. The surface of the work desk had a sticky film on it like something had been spilled and was never cleaned by housekeeping. There was old food droppings in the corners of the floor. I pulled the sheets back on the bed and there was pieces of black hair all over also it was a non smoking room and the comforter had burn holes all over it. So I got a cover out of my vehicle and put it at the foot of the bed a few min later I felt something crawling on me it was a roach, I also noticed 2 roachs crawling out of the ac unit. I attempted to call the front desk and got no answer. Also the wi-fi was not working something I was not told at check in. The next morning I notifed the girl at the front desk about the room. She was rude and said someone was just in that room and we had not got any complaints. It looked like the housekeepers just pulled the covers back on the bed and put towels in the room and took out the trash and that was it. She refushed to give me any discount on my room or refund my money as Red Roof has a 100% customer satisfaction, however they dont stand behind it. Bottom line is if you want a clean room stay away from this Red Roof. This Red Roof Inn gives them all a bad name. Rude Staff and Filthy Rooms with roaches and bed bugs. STAY AWAY!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Chris G
RRI120, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

Dear Guest,

These are not Red Roof Inn standards, and more importantly are not my standards. I have addressed these issues with my team here. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your unsatisfactory experience here.

I want to assure you we take the report of bed bugs very seriously and upon notification the room was placed out of service immediately. It was then inspected by our trained team member, was again inspected by our pest control representative with Ecolab, and a member of the Florida Department of Professional and Business Regulation provides quarterly inspections of all hotel properties in Florida. A representative from Professional and Business Regulation was here last week for the first quarter inspection and we have passed that inspection. No evidence of bed bugs were found so the room is now back in service.

Also rest assured we DO indeed back our 100 % Guest Satisfaction commitment and have already mailed out to you full compensation, which you should have by now received, for your disatisfaction in a pass good for one free night's stay at any Red Roof Inn of your choice.

I would like to welcome you back to our inn next time you are in the area and require lodging to show you what truly exceptional service we have to offer! We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2011

Wow..even this late in the year this place is plush and gorgeous! Staff is helpful and in the Christmas spirit, that put a smile on my face as it was infectious! Thanks for a great nights rest, quietest rooms I've been in; nice solid walls. Clean and affordable, my kind of place!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments! I will share these with my team immediately. These are wonderful motivation for my staff and myself to impress our guests and keep the outstanding customer service flowing. I am thrilled you had an exceptional stay here and we look forward to "Wow-ing" you again! We wish you safe travels and look forward to your return!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 20 December 2011

My husband and I needed a place to sleep for 1 night on our way to Orlando. My only criteria were that it be clean, safe, and cheap. It was safe and cheap. Clean? At first it appeared to be. This morning I found a water bug friend on the wall. The front desk staff were very nice and it is right next to the interstate and cracker barrel which is a great location. If you are looking for a restful sleep, do not choose this hotel. As my husband put it "I feel like I was in a bar fight but all I did was sleep." The beds are hard as rocks and the comforter is the thinnest I have ever seen. I woke up every hour due to pain and being very cold! I won't be staying there again and I don't suggest others stay there either.

• Stayed: December 2011