“Great value”

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee
Ranked #19 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
“Great value”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Great value. Clarence at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Close to the highway I would stay here again if in the area. Also a lot to do around town close to the university .......................................

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Rpmsvc
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 14 December 2012
Dear Rpmsvc,

Thank you for your nice review! We appreciate your time and are glad you found our inn to be a great value! We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you and yours happy holidays and safe travels!

Lori Brown

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Great hotel for a great price. Clarence was very helpful with everything. This is a good location and hotel to reside in when someone travels to Tallahassee. The location is close to everything in Tallahassee that's worth seeing.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank pmodizzle
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 5 December 2012
Dear pmodizzle,

Thank you for your review! I am proud Clarence was able to deliver outstanding customer service to you during your stay! I will pass these comments along to him as well as the rest of my staff. I am also happy to hear you found our inn to be "a great hotel for a great price" as well as in a convenient location in Tallahassee! We look forward to seeing you again and wish you safe travels and happy holidays!

Reviewed 29 November 2012 via mobile

Great hotel for the great price. Clarence was a great help, and very cordial. If I come back to talli I will come here to stay very clean and kept. Great location also, was located on a street with many restaurants and eating spots

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank cosaj692
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 30 November 2012
Dear Cosaj692,

Thank you for your kind comments! We appreciate you taking the time to post about your experience here, the clean rooms, the convenient location, and mentioning the great customer service you received from Clarence. I will be sure to pass these comments along to him as well as the rest of the staff! We hope to see you again soon and wish you happy holidays and safe travels!

Bonifay, Florida
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We always stay here when we are in Tallahassee working. Amber, Chad, and Clarence always go out of their way to make sure we have the best price and everything is good with us. Rooms are always clean and tidy. They keep fresh coffee in the lobby which is a plus for my husband and I. Always feel safe staying here :)

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Miakodi
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 28 November 2012
Dear Miakodi,

I am so happy to hear you find Chad, Amber, and Clarence deliver excellent customer service by going the extra mile for you and your husband! I will make sure to pass this along to them as well as the rest of my team; we love to hear feedback from our guests so we know we have delivered that "wow" factor or even about areas we need to improve in. There is always room for improvement!

We enjoy having you all on a regular basis and look forward to serving your lodging needs for many more years! My staff and I wish you safe travels and happy holidays!

Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Can't really say anything about the stay yet, but I've been here an hour and Clarence is awesome. Was friendly and helpful at check-in, especially with the wifi, and that was it. I took a hot shower and am watching TV now. So, so far everything is excellent!!

Room Tip: Love first floor rooms - in and out!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Phil B
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 27 November 2012
Dear Phil B,

We appreciate your review; I am so happy you have found Clarence and the level customer service to be "awesome"! I will be sure to pass these comments along to him as well as the rest of my team. I recommend trying the Superior King , our best room type, which includes micro/fridge and in room coffee and there are several on the first floor for your convenience. We appreciate your time, look forward to seeing you again soon, and wish you safe travels!

Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 24 November 2012

This is a nice, very acceptable budget lodging. Clarence at the front desk when I checked in was very pleasant. I noted the coffee in the lobby and said I would be back for a cup after I had supper and he said he would have fresh made and he certainly did.
There are not coffee making facilities, nor microwaves, in the rooms, but this is a budget place and was just as stated on its website. It is quite satisfactory lodging for a night on the road. I would say it is good value for the money.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank cynbook
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 26 November 2012
Dear Cynbook,

Thank you so much for this great review! We love to hear feedback from our customers; I will share this with my team on a job well done. I am excited to hear Clarence has made such a positive impression and will congratulate him on delivering such fantastic customer service. Thank you again for your time and your feedback! We hope to see you again soon and wish you safe travels!

Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I have been staying in Tallahasse at least once a month since 2010 and I always choose Red Roof for a little ''R&R".the rooms are clean and the price is very good.If there are any problems that arise during my stay Clarence will do his best to take care of them,he is so nice and always has a kind word.Since I am a single woman traveling alone,I feel very safe knowing that he is on the property.I always recommend Red Roof at exit 199 to anyone I know that is going to be in Tallahassee.I also like the location because it is next door to Cracker Barrel and close to a Walmart and the Capitol.Thanks again to Clarence for making me feel comfortable to get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Dear Barbara B.,

I am elated to hear you found our Clarence so accommodating, that he made your stay comfortable while traveling alone, and that you repeat your stays as well as recommend us frequently! Thank you so much for the amazing review and the time it took to write it. Our guests are very busy, especially during the holidays, we realize so this is much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you safe travels!