“Awsome so far above the rest” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee
Ranked #20 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Seymour, Indiana, United States
“Awsome so far above the rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

I had originally been at a different motel and after a nightmare stay i called redroof. they understood my need to get a room asap and told me come on over. when i arrived check inn was smooth( although i was hoping to meet the famous clarence) my room is clean and quiet. my dogs even went right to sleep and they never go right to sleep they hate motels. Baby and Tobey give it 4 paws up. thankyou so much for everything. I feel safe and relaxed.

Room Tip: the king rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank RichardandJessi... A
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 17 March 2013
Dear RichardandJessie,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am sorry you missed the "famous Clarence" and hope you have the chance to encounter him at some point during the remainder of your stay as well as the rest of our amazing staff! I am happy to hear you have found a comfortable and safe place at our inn while your in town; that is an outstanding compliment to our staff and inn and we are proud you feel safe here. I will be sure to pass this along to the rest of the staff. If there is anything we can do for you while you are with us please do not hesitate to ask! Thank you again for choosing Red Roof Inns!

Lori Brown

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Webster, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

Clarence was a jerk at check in I had a reservation didn't get what I was reserved for a non smoking handicap room.....so at check in he said I am going to just cancel your reservation I said no cause I had made a reservation... Clarence gave me a smoked in room on the second floor. went to the room there were cigarettes in the toliet and nasty stains on the walls & door to the bathroom.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andee719
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Dear Andee719,

I am sincerely sorry your impression during your stay fell so short of satisfaction. I welcome you to contact me directly to discuss any issues you had while being a guest at our inn and hopefully rectify your disatisfaction at 850-385-7884. I look forward to hearing from you.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel primarily because of their no additional fees for dogs. We were moving long distance and didn't want to pay a "non-refundable" pet deposit for our Yorkie. Was right off I-10 & Cracker Barrel is right next door. For the money I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. I had requested a ground floor room & the room available was on the 2nd floor. When I explained to Clarence that my husband has a difficult time with stairs he made sure that we received a 1st floor room! Had an issue with the TV, but we did not call the front desk & have been told the problem has been corrected. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank linda5251
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 12 March 2013
Dear Linda5251,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! I will be sure to pass this along to Clarence and appreciate your kind words about his going the extra mile to make sure you had your request taken care of! I am glad you found our inn to be convenient and economical with no pet fees! Our brand is proud to offer no pet fees to our guests! We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area; we wish you and yours safe travels!

Tallahassee, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

I have never been anywhere & received tha type of customer service I received at tha Red Roof Inn...Clarence wuz most helpful, polite, kind & he also made me feel like he wuz genuinely concerned about me & my stay here...I've been here going on 9 days & I Tru Lee recommend this place...I mean tha quality of tha rooms atta price u can't beat with tha excellent customer service...WOOOOOW IS AAAAALL I CAN SAY...

1 Thank TonyaStroman
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
Dear Tonya Stroman,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of your exceptional experience here! I am very glad to hear Clarence has been able to "WOW" you! Guests are what make our business so we are happy and diligent to make our guests satisfaction our number one priority here! I will be sure to pass this along to Clarence as well as the rest of the team. We are happy to have you and look forward to seeing you again soon! We wish you and yours safe travels!

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

The staff went out of their way to understand my hotel needs, and make my stay exactly what I needed. Everything they have works (not a small thing these days). My pups were also treated very well (also not a small thing these days!!!!)

If you have the same rate, and need to stay near the Interstate, pick the Red Roof Inn. These folks are really working to make their guests comfortable (not a small thing AT ALL these days!)

Sincerely

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Marisol G
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
Dear Marisol G.,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your review! I sincerely appreciate the kind words about the staff here; they work exceptionally hard to make it apparent we are obsessed with 100 % customer satisfaction here! I am so estactic you received this impression during your stay here from our staff! I will be sure to pass this along to them for great encouragement and motivation. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you and yours safe travels!

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

Arrived after driving 15 hrs, with having a reservation, the front desk clerk had the doors locked and she waited to let me in until she got off the phone. It was freezing outside and i began to get concerned as to why the doors were locked as it was only 10:30pm. Room was clean with the exception a couple of stains on the inside lining of the bedspread, which we didn't use. We had a clean shower but only 2 body towels, no hand towels nor wash cloths. The towels need to be discarded as they are rough and dingy. As we were loading our belongings the next morning, we noticed a disgruntled housekeeper yelling and cussing to which I tght she was talking to herself. We checked out and expressed my few complaints as we are reward members. The front desk clerk credited 10.00 to our bill, which was nice.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the room on the back end of the hotel. It appears this rooms is where all the roo...
1 Thank TexasCATAdj
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
Dear Tisha C,

I am sincerely sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your stay here. I would like to ensure you that this is a safe area on a good side of town and we rarely have any occurrences at this inn. It is policy as a business and for security reasons that we do ask our clerks to lock the doors at night, however I would like to apologize for their not letting you in swiftly as you came to the door. We do only provide two bath towels in each room, but keep more in the office for those who would like any additional towels. For future reference, by dialing "0" on your telephone, you can speak directly with the front desk and we will quickly bring you whatever you may need to make your stay more comfortable. I do also apologize for the oversight in regards to the missing wash cloths and hand towels and I will address that with housekeeping immediately to ensure that they are making sure that every room is fully stocked and that this does not occur again. I would like to invite you to contact me directly at 850-385-7884 so that we may discuss this further. We expect every guest to leave happy and satisfied; we appreciate feedback just as much from the ones who do not so that we may work on these areas to prevent any further dissatisfaction from our guests. I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you safe travels!

Saint Cloud, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

The Inn is located off I-10 and US27 exit behind the Cracker Barrel. I've been staying there for several years and always had a great stay. Staff is friendly and always helpful. Grounds are clean and safe. Just paid $42.99 for a king room that was clean and comfortable. Cracker Barrel is less than a 100 yards.

1 Thank Thomas E
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, 28 February 2013
Dear Thomas E.,

Thank you so much for both your repeated business and for taking the time to write this review! I am happy to hear you have always experienced a great stay, consistently encountered our friendly staff, and found the rooms to be "clean and comfortable" at a value! I will be sure to pass this review along to my team and we wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you again soon!