Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University
US$123
US$117
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
BestWestern.com
US$125
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotels.com
US$124
Staybridge.com
Governors Inn(Tallahassee)
US$111
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleangreat customer servicewould stay againroad tripa great staygreat roomnew orleanschecking inclarencealvinredroofmotelpetinterstatecleanliness
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed here with my Shih Tzu (dog-friendly hotel) for one night on Dec, 23, on my way to New Orleans. I was surprised by all the amenities the room had; I have paid $150, for a similar room elsewhere. It looks like the rooms had been recently renovated. The room was very clean and fresh. I am on my way back home and will be staying here tomorrow night.
Thank you, Red Roof, for making my travel experience a pleasurable one!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Well, we thought that you couldn't beat the price, but...No wifi? They should have told us about it. When I called the front desk, she wasn't surprised at all. 'Yes, wifi is down. No, maaam, I have no idea when it will be fixed. We are in a limbo of switching providers.' Well, what about letting your guests know upfront? La Quinta was just across the street, we would have went there. So much for the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence proudly showcased at the front desk area!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Inna S
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The front desk manager, Clarence, epitomized my stay. He was responsive and courteous and promised a clean, comfortable room. I stay here often because it is a great sleep ata great price and great responsive staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Luke304
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The first room we were given had mice. We were moved to a different room which had cockroaches and had not been cleaned. Could not even use the bathroom because of the uncleanliness. Hotel management was NOT responsive.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank sissy c
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I had to stay in Tallahassee, so I used my Tripadvisor app to find a hotel. Red Roof had good reviews so that's where I went. When I got to the lobby there was 3 people in front of me but Clarence took care of all 4 of us quickly and friendly. My room was great. Small but very clean. The bed was comfortable. The internet was good. The only complaint I would have is the water pressure, but I got clean so that was the important thing. Just want to say again how welcome Clarence made me feel. THANKS!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business