Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tallahassee
Ranked #24 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Pensacola
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This was my 2nd stay in 4 months. For the low cost I would say my stay was fair. I was disappointed that there were smoking rooms across the hall from my room as the stench was disgusting. The breakfast buffet was supposed to remain until 9:30; however the staff began closing at 9:20. Some of the linens were stained and I was concerned if they were in fact clean. I was disappointed in this visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Valdosta
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I needed to leave the hotel at 5:45 and breakfast was not available yet. Even if the breakfast doesn't start until 6:00 coffee could at least be made available.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Microtel3216, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tallahassee, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Dear Carol F,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience with the breakfast not being set up. I would like to offer explanation regarding the breakfast set up. Our breakfast hours are from 6:30 to 9:30, the night auditors start setting the breakfast at 5:45 as it takes them about 30 minutes for the set up. That being said I will make sure to talk to my night auditors to at least have the coffee ready earlier then the breakfast time. So our guests who check out earlier then our breakfast hours can have fresh coffee to start of the day.

Again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and hope you consider us for your future stay in Tallahassee, FL.