“Nice clean hotel with comfortable beds.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle

Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle
Ranked #25 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Thornton, Colorado
“Nice clean hotel with comfortable beds.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel lobby was very nice. Had bistro with coffee and food. Centrally located with a few restaurants right down the street. Spacious room with comfortable bed. I had a king bed room. Staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear carladj1212,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and give us 4 Stars. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and our Bistro with Starbucks Coffee.
Please remember us if you ever find yourself in Tallahassee again.

cy.tlhcy.gm@marriott.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have little good to say about this hotel. The new lobby looked nice. The bed wasn't uncomfortable. Nice pillows.

BUT

WE HAD DRIED SEMEN AND CRABS IN OUR BED!!!

We got in late so I didn't check the beds like I normally do since we have a 5 year old. Lights were low and we got right in bed. We've always had good experiences at this hotel brand in other places so I wasn't as concerned. Praise God I think his bed was clean. I HOPE! And if that wasn't bad enough, the staff could care LESS! We checked out that morning and there was no apology offered or anything! They didn't even appear shocked!!! Which. Is gross. Maybe this has happened before, eh? I've never been SO disgusted in my life!!! I hope we don't get crabs now. The thought of that totally freaks me out. Ugh. I do have pictures but not sure if I can post them here. I would NEVER ever stay here. Ever!! Avoid at all costs!!!

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank Tiffany C
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Tiffany C.,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we are pleased that you enjoyed nice pillows and lobby area. We do regret that cleanliness of the bedding occurred during your stay. I have discussed the situation with a head of the housekeeping department and have taken appropriate actions to correct the problem. My sincere apologies.
I hope that your experience does not discourage you from staying at our hotel in the future. I would like to personally invite you visit us again in the future. I am confident that your next stay will be free of any unnecessary inconveniences. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

cy.tlhcy.gm@marriott.com
Daytona Beach, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I called Marriott's 800# to reserve several rooms for my daughters wedding. I told them I wanted to stay at the Courtyard near the Capital. They booked me at this hotel and I paid for all of our rooms over the phone. When I realized they booked me at the wrong hotel I called to change hotels but they would not refund my money. I have spoken to 5 different "customer service people" and the manager of the hotel. They refunded $100 out of the $300 I paid. Oh...and we are Marriott Silver members. If this is how Marriott treats their frequent guests well be taking our business elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
CYNORTHMGR M, Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 12 November 2014
Dear KWR45901,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give feedback on our hotel and also thank you for being a Marriott Silver Rewards member.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced and for the delay of our response. Our hotel has a new management staff and would love for you to give us a second chance if your travels bring you to Tallahassee in the near future.

Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed at this very nice hotel while my new air conditioning system was being put in. I was very pleased with the cleanliness and brightness of the rooms and the common areas. The lobby is very fresh, bright and welcoming. The Bistro has good coffee and very nice food. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful.

My room on the second floor was super clean and very quiet even though I was right across from the ice machine and the hotel was pretty full. The rooms are huge- tons of room. Bring your yoga mat- you have room to exercise in your hotel room here. The beds are very comfortable and I love the nice washable bedspreads they have now. I was very pleased with my stay and will definitely use this hotel for guests who may be visting town or any other time I need to stay in a local hotel. I would recommend this great property to everyone.

Room Tip: My room was at the back of the property, facing away from the parking lot. I would recommend this l...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear TravelMavenFlorida,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the delay in this response as we have a new management team.

We are delighted to hear that our hotel met your expectations and that you loved our decor. We hope that if your travels bring you to the Tallahassee area that you will definitely stay with us again.

Chicago
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

My husband and I traveled 6,000 miles via car in 2 weeks and stopped at many roadsides motels/hotels along the way. This was by far, the most money we spent on a room. This was near the end of our long trip and wanted to spend a little extra for a little extra. We did spend the extra, but didn't get any extra. The room had free wireless internet, wonderful bedding (for sure), a flat-panel TV, and a coffee maker. They didn't provide a micro/fridge (as most on the road hotels/motels do). I heard the breakfast was costly. We look forward to a comfy chair after driving many many miles, but this room didn't provide one, they did however, have a low to the ground sofa, it sufficed.

The rooms were clean and the best was comfortable. But, I spent a lot less (on the road) for equal cleanliness and comfort. So, for the money this hotel worth 3 stars.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ChgotoCancun
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear ChgotoCancun,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your compliments about the amenities our rooms have to offer. We strive to make each stay as comfortable and convenient as possible. For our single bed King rooms we try to offer an extra sleeping option using our sleeper sofas and although they are hidden under our TV stands each room is equipped with a mini-fridge for guest use.
Our breakfast offers multiple choices, starting from the healthy oat meal with fresh fruits and milk, yogurts to eggs cooked per order with a side of freshly made bacon or turkey sausage. As well we are offering rates with breakfast included which definitely helps you to safe while traveling with family.
We are sorry to hear that your stay was less than exceptional and hope you'll give us another chance to wow you. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any questions or concerns,

Best regards,

lena.warme@marriott.com
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were here for graduation weekend at Fsu. Very nice and quiet hotel. Large room, comfortable bed. The restaurant was open for breakfast and dinner though we didn't eat there. The hotel is next to an Outback and a Teds Montana grill which we ate at and had a wonderful meal.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Diane M
Dear Diane M,

We are delighted to hear that our hotel met your expectations and that you enjoyed the spaciousness of the room. Our Bistro is open in the morning and evenings for our guests and we serve Starbucks coffee!

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel is a wonderful stopping place for the night! We drove from Palm Beach County and it was the half way marker of our trip to Louisiana. We had a very clean room with crisp linen. The room and the breakfast area were really great. We got a great night's sleep and woke up rested and ready to begin our final leg of our trip. The breakfast bar served hot and cold food. Satisfied with a good breakfast we were on our way. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling on Interstate 10 thru Florida's panhandle.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Julia R
Dear JuliaR,

We are delighted to hear that our hotel met your expectations and that you enjoyed the variety of hot and cold items in our Bistro. And most importantly that you had a good night's rest, that is very important when traveling.