“Well done Courtyard!”

Ranked #26 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Coral Springs, Florida
“Well done Courtyard!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Rolled the dice for my sons college tour. All I can say is if he choice is Tallahassee, this will be our stay of choice. Great upgrades to the rooms and the Bistro is an excellent touch. Service in the Bistro was attentive and refreshingly friendly. Nice job Krysten!

• Stayed August 2014
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Leafsfan33076,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for your wonderful 5 STAR rating of your hotel experience with us here at the Courtyard Tallahassee North. We are so glad that your stay here with us made such a great impression and that you was able to enjoy our on property Bistro. We are excited to hear that Krysten did such a fantastic job taking care of you and have definitely shared with the group what a shining example great customer care can be. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and we will always welcome you back in the future.

850-422-0600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Roosevelt, Chloee, Kendrick & Shannon were the best. Stayed here with my friend to celebrate her 50th birthday. The staff were simply awesome and accomidating. My room was in excellent condition, overall hotel area and cleanliness superb.

Room Tip: Won't stay anywhere else in Tallahassee Florida
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Elizabeth L,

We are so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time celebrating your friend’s birthday here with us and even more happy that our staff members made it a memorable experience for you all.

Our associates take pride in providing a quality experience to all our guests so I will sure to pass your thanks along to them.

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our hotel and we hope that you will stay with us again if you are ever in town.

Sebastian, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed overnight on our way back home so that our teenage girls could get a look at Florida State University. The hotel was quite nice, very clean and quiet. The room was large and clean, two queen size beds and all the normal conveniences. The staff was very friendly and gracious. The location was easy to find and close to I-10, our travel route back home.

Room Tip: You might want to stay on the second floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Mr. Alan K

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here at the Courtyard Tallahassee-North and for your 5 STAR rating. We take great pride in all aspects of our hotel especially the cleanliness and guest service aspects. You're right about our location, the secluded area right off I-10 allows for a quiet yet convenient stay. We are so glad to hear that we were able to make such a good impression and hope that you will stay with us again if one or even both of your girls attend FSU. (GO Noles!!)

a
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This hotel is one of the original Courtyard designs - there is actually a magnificent courtyard in the middle of it. It is a great place to sit and unwind. The place is like a perfect home away from home.

Our room and the common areas were all in perfect condition. We were visiting for FSU orientation and it was nice to see that the hotel was re-done in an understated and extremely tasteful garnet and gold color theme.

Staff members were friendly and made our stay enjoyable.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KuduAntelope
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear KuduAntelope,

Thank you so much for 5 Star rating! We are so glad you were able to fully enjoy your stay while here in Tallahassee and relax in our cozy courtyard.
We are happy to hear that you felt like home. Our associates take pride in providing a quality experience to all our guests so I will sure to pass your comments to them.
I hope you give us another chance to serve you in the near future!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I tell you, not too many luxury hotels in Tallahassee to choose from but this one was basic. I have always liked the peachy colors of Courtyard. I was not expecting much, but a comfortable room and clean. It did not disappoint. It is hard to give a 5 for a hotel that costs less than $100.00. It was a bit hidden, in the back so you have to look for it but that is Tallahassee with all its trees! I was expecting something a bit tacky but it was not at all. It was nice and clean and I had a good night's sleep. Check out went okay too. That was all I needed, a clean basic good night sleep. Thanks Marriott.

Room Tip: Rooms are basic and clean. Good value for the $89.00 I paid.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank second22
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear second22,

Thank you so much for staying with us and not disappointing you as a Courtyard brand. We are glad to hear that your room was comfortable and clean, and you had a good night sleep after traveling.

All Tallahassee businesses are hidden behind the trees which makes us so beautiful and charming. And you were able to have a good deal on the rate as well, $89 who can beat that and you still get a Marriott quality.

We hope to serve you again and please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

Newburgh, Indiana
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We were in town for my son's graduation and used our Marriott reward points for our stay. I found the hotel to be easy to find and in a nice neighbor, surrounded by several restaurants and right along the interstate. The room was nice and clean, I did find it a bit humid.... seemed everything was damp. Rested well and felt as if the hotel was a great value. I had read other reviews online and found them helpful so I wanted to return the favor. The hotel did look as if it had recently under gone a renovation. It was very modern and colorful.... most importantly CLEAN!

Room Tip: I did really appreciate that the curtain blinds were so wonderfully thick that not one ounce of coul...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear VsSecret,

Thank you so much for your 4 Star rating and your wonderful compliments. We take great pride in the cleanliness and upkeep of our hotel and we are very glad to be located in such a quiet yet area with easy access to so many dining choices besides of course our Bistro. We have recently undergone renovation and are so glad you noticed the new brightness to our brand.

Congratulations on your son's graduation and hopefully we'll see you again at our property!

Brunswick, Georgia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Pros - Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner
Very clean room. Looked as though it was recently remodeled
Friendly and helpful staff
Great bed. Slept like a baby.
Easy access from interstate.

Cons NOTHING

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear dbullard8577,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and giving us 5 Star! A good nights sleep is what we aim for as well as an all around excellent stay. It's true we've recently remodeled our entire hotel and are so glad our guest enjoy the new bright style.
Please come see us again and thank you again for your review!

cy.tlhcy.gm@marriott.com