“Friendly Service, Delicious Food”

The Other Seineyard Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #242 of 852 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 March 2013

A rainy lunch choice (we like to support the locals businesses). We were greeted and seated quickly and with southern charm. We started with a fried pickle app & "kick'n sauce". Beware the sauce. Apparently it is a newer version and has more heat. The pickles could have left in the fryer a minute or two longer. My dining companions went with their standard blackened grouper which they said was yummy as usual. I tried the bacon wrapped shrimp with sweet sauce. Very nice. The plate also included two hush puppies which I always enjoy. This will be a must have again dish. The service was friendly and quick. I was even offered a sample of their cheese grits when I commented how I don't really eat grits. I could see ordering some of theirs, though maybe not the cheese variety. I did like the smoothness of the grits. The cheese not so much. The place was not overly busy so we were able to sit and chat for while with no pressure to order more or leave.

1  Thank grrprr

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The shrimp and the cheese grits are extremely good! The service could be a little better but they still get the job done.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Stopped by late, after fun paint class next door. Excellent food and reasonably priced! Kind of a Mom&Pop/Locals atmosphere....We had Sticky Shrimp and Crab claws with salad and coleslaw. YUM!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2012

We went with visiting family (six people total) and were greeted by a man shucking oysters at the outside oyster bar. He gave all of us a fresh, local (Apalach) raw oyster that was delicious! Inside, they directed us to an empty table - one of the only ones; it was the busiest I'd ever seen the place, as we go almost weekly. Had a great meal with good service considering it was so crowded. Really were served in a reasonable amount of time and as usual, all the servers were friendly.

1  Thank khouck
Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

We have always loved te seinyard and were so happy when they opened a location closer to us. We went for lunch and our waitress mishear my mothers order. Honest mistake. I get. All she needed to do was correct it and charge u the proper amount. Instead she insisted that my mom didn't say that and implied that it was my mothers fault. Not cool, not cool at all. Lost a frequent customer.

1  Thank A G