“"Another Great Stay at My Favorite Hotel in Tallahassee"” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Miramar, Florida
“"Another Great Stay at My Favorite Hotel in Tallahassee"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

First, let me say that this was our second stay at this hotel. We stayed March 2012 for 3 days, and again this year Mother's day weekend. The entire hotel is very clean and well kept. The staff for the most part was friendly this visit. Especially, the young lady who serviced my room. I left her a nice tip, and she didn't take it. I looked for her the next morning, but she was off. The young lady who kept the dining area well stacked. My sister had to change rooms one night because of the constant noise above her. After the second complaint she was moved to a high floor. All in all, I was pleased, and will definitely stay again.

1 Thank TDoug38

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

This hotel is beautiful and new. It is located within walking distance of several restaurants. The rooms are clean and it has the basic amenities that most hotels have. I have stayed at several hotels here in Tallahassee, and this one is my first choice. ALOFT is second.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

We had a great price for this hotel! We stayed in a Standard King Room on the 4th floor. Bathroom was spotlessly clean and roomy, while the actual room was very cramped. The room reminded me of Standard King Room's in DC and New York City. Beds were great and we slept well.

This hotel did deliver on their promises: 1) to make you feel welcome, 2) give you a room that's clean, fresh and reflects the highest quality standards, 3) responds promptly to needs, and 4) gives you the service that will make you want to return.

I was amazed at how clean this hotel was...exceptional. The service was very good, and the staff friendly. I would definitely return.

The breakfast would be rated as very poor for a Fairfield Inn.

Overall, the hotel is very quiet on the 4th floor.

Room Tip: Not much in the way of restaurants close by...may want to do some pre-planning because there are a l...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

We stayed here two nights and I was really impressed with the staff. We went out to dinner one night and changed our plans in the parking lot. I sent my 13 year old in for directions and the person at the desk was so kind, he came out from behind the desk and pointed the directions for her to make it easier. Another night a group of kids was in the breakfast area having a little get together and had soft drinks. My daughter doesn't drink those, so she asked if there was any chance she could have a milk from the breakfast area. I almost didn't write this because I didn't want anyone to get in trouble, but he got her a milk, which I thought was so kind.

The rooms were nice and the shower was awesome - lots of pressure, it was crowded when we were there, but the water was hot at 7 am (one of my normal pet peeves when this doesn't work).

My only complaint was breakfast. It was crowded, not enough seats. Only one waffle maker that was barely working, so there was a long line. No other hot foods like eggs other than these Jimmy Dean type premade sausage sandwiches in the fridge. Not my cup of tea.

Jupiter
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

Very clean and comfortable hotel.

EXCELLENT front desk staff. Polite and accommodating.

Average continental breakfast. My son liked the Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. Decent coffee.

Conveniently located on a main road next to a restaurant. The main road was not an issue but a garbage truck came through in the middle of the night for the restaurant. (it was pretty loud - we were on the 1st floor facing the back of the restaurant)

Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Choose an upper floor to avoid any noise issues from restaurant next door.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

I've stayed at many Courtyards, Fairfield Inns, SpringHill Suites, etc in Tallahassee over the years and the last few times I've stayed here and I'll continue to book here. The rooms are nice, the staff has always been friendly and the rates are great. I used to stay almost exclusively at the Courtyard I-10 North but for some reason in 2013 their rates have skyrocketed so now that I've found a new place with much more reasonable rates I'll continue to give them my business.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Coral Gables, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

This was our third stay in F airfield Inn. Both times have been excellent. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff attentive, accommodating. We have been in the hotel with cross country teams at FSU for competition, dropping daughter off at college and this last time picking up. The Senate was in session and Tallahassee was packed, but the hotel never felt crowded. Breakfast is what you expect, cereals, breads,waffles. Even though it is not in the center of the capitol it is a 5 minute drive. The value is great, paid on average $99.00 a night.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family