“Very bad - bad enough that my daughter who was traveling...”

Travelodge Inn & Suites Tallahassee North
Ranked #57 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Ladysmith, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

No towels in room. When asked for towels, we were given hand towels and very small bath towels,size of large hand towels. Noise from people outside and party room fortunately stopped by 11pm. Broken chair by desk/table. Keys did not work,had to be reprogrammed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

My husband and I stayed for two weeks while transitioning into our new home. We were pleasently suprised by the staff and the property. We were allowed to bring our cat for a small additional fee and housekeeping was careful not to open the door (so we didn't have to worry about her getting lost). We enjoyed our time in the hotel and will encourage our family to stay there when they come to visit.

• Stayed February 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I've been traveling across America for a while now and I don't mind a cheap motel just for a night or 2 if the price is right. This place advertised a room on most hotel sites for $40 but when we got there they said that was only for one person and the room would be $50 which is still cheapish so we thought ok. This place looks fine on the outside but inside is horrible! Our "non-smoking" room stank of cigarettes, there was mould in the shower and the mini fridge wasn't turned on - there wasn't even enough power plugs to plug it in!!! When I asked to move rooms because of the smell the receptionist argued with me and insisted there were no other rooms even though the palace was huge!!!There was a very loud party in the function room we weren't informed about and maintenance men working until 8pm! In all our cheap motels I have never come across staff so rude and have been this unhappy! Don't bother!!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Tucson
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I was just looking for a place to crash for the night and figured this was the best deal. I paid 40 for a closet sized room. Roaches in the bathroom and shower, room smells like mold, no remote, WiFi too slow to connect. I could go on and on. Now excuse me while I go check to make sure my car hasn't been broken into in the dark, creepy parking lot

• Stayed February 2014