“Typical sports bar”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Apalachee Parkway between Governor's Square Mall and the Florida Capital. Recently named 2017's Best of Tallahassee Award Winner! Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Tried this place on a recent trip to Tally. Nothing spectacular, but not horrible either. If you want wings, burger or even a full meal, you can grab it here. Don't expect a gourmet meal but rather the typical sports bar fare. Our poor waitress was a little over burdened but she did keep our drinks coming and our food order straight. You can't ask for much more. Lots of other choices in Tally but if you just want to sit on a bar stool, grab a bite and watch a game, you will be happy here.

1  Thank IwantoliveinEurope

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stopped by here after the FSU game for beer and desert. The place was packed, over an hour wait for a table for 2. we got lucky and found 2 seats at the bar. It took a while for the bartender to come over, but I really can't knock him on that because it was so busy. Once he greeted us, he was great, my dessert came out quickly, he made sure we were doing ok a few times before we cashed out.

I will say of all the Miller Ale houses I've been to, this was by far the most busy one.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Not really what I had in mind. It's a typical sports bar with big screens all around. Service was good and so was food. If you want to drink a beer, eat a burger and watch a game; this is your kind of place.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I good to the Ale houses all over the state. This one is very good. The prices are reasonable and the food is always good. I usually have the 35 shrimp, fried with buffalo sauce. Fries are good but I get Broccoli for a change. Another favorite is a zinger salad. The waitress was great, but of course she was a FSU student and the Noles had just won the Championship in their Unconquered season!!! So she was a little excited.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I like to stop at the Ale House when in Tally because the service is always fast and friendly. My last visit we had what I assume was a new male server. He needs some training on efficiency but was very nice. Allowed drinks to go unattended. I don't reccomend any of the fried seafood. Every time I have ordered it has been over-cooked. Most other items are very good and priced well. Clean, fun place that I will continue to visit.