“Strangest taco stand I've ever seen”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #214 of 816 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Loganville, Georgia
“Strangest taco stand I've ever seen”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Hipster Heaven...that should be the name of this little jewel. We're not hipsters, we're late 50's tourists looking for something cold to drink and a place out of the heat of an August afternoon in Tallahassee. Sweetest little girl helped us out. Manager was a great little guy. We ordered a couple of Dos Equis and some nachos. Friendly staff, Quirky artwork, and it was cool inside. College kids will love this place.

Visited August 2014

Huntsville, Alabama
“Like Chipotle, but much better.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I like spicy TexMex and this is exactly what I would categorize this place as. I used to have to drive a ways out of Tallahassee (campus vicinity) to get to TF. Then they put one much closer, and I went as often as I could. Give me good (Tex)Mexican food over a cheap margarita any day. Good price. Good eats. TONS of hot sauce.

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Just a mediocrity”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Just a typical fast food dine-in experience. The food was good and the service was quick. The biggest issue is that the light reflects off of the cars and blinds anyone sitting facing the road.

Visited October 2013
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Aec06c, thank you for the review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our Tex-Mex and quick service. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again!
Tallahassee, Florida
“Rox!!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I love this place, they even know what we order and just start putting it together for us. The food is fab, the prices fair, the location is clean, the employees are great and then there are all of those sauces!!! My personal fave: "Don't Be A Chicken [--]" sauce.

• Visited March 2013
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
@debdefender - Thanks for the review of our Tallahassee location! We're glad you enjoy the hot sauce.