“Great food, neat concept”
Review of Genghis Grill - CLOSED

Genghis Grill
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Crestview, Florida
“Great food, neat concept”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Never heard of them, met a friend there that swore by them.
Neat concept, geat a bowl, fill it up with what you want to eat, get some sauce for it.
Hand it over and watch them stir fry, too kewl!
I love good meat, so my bowl was over flowing with chicken, beef tips, and anything else that looked good!
The bowl arrived steaming and smelling too good!
Should have got a to go box, but it tasted so good that I hurt myself and ate it all.
And the price was right!

• Visited March 2013

Tallahassee, Fl.
“...design your meal...”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

.. Ghengis grill is short on ambience but long on choices for your meal! You 'design' your meal by choosing whatever ingredients you would like in your 'bowl'. You can have rice or noodles as you base and then they cook your choices right there and it is served to you. I have had a good time with friends every time I have eaten there... Judi Dunn

• Visited November 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Pass by fast”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I hope that the health dept soon vists this place because between the way the food was set out and the filthy bowls and implements this place has got to be on the list for them to check out. I was pretty grossed out by the time I turned my bowl in and then in the front there are small containers to put peanuts and other toppings in - the guy next to me grabbed one and got a hand full of GOOH - and that is the only way I can describe it - he let out with an epitaph and headed for the rest room - bad bad place will not be coming back. OH - the guys filling the food trays came out while we were getting the stuff for the bowls and the clothing they wore was absolutely the dirtiest I have ever seen on a resturant worker handling food. YUK!!!

• Visited April 2013
5 Thank fireman452
Florida
“Excellent food, price and service. Right off I-10”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Genghis Grill is a fun place where you get to pick your protein ( choices include chicken, beef, pork, fish, scallops) and put in a bowl (there are 2 bowl sizes) then pick your spices- my husband likes spicy and I don't so I was very pleased to have control over this. Then pick your vegetable and fill the rest of your bowl. You can pile the bowl high. The small size was plenty for me. Then take the bowl of food and pick a sauce. You can taste the sauces before you pick. Then give the bowl to the cooks and they cook the food you picked. You also pick a carb - brown rice, fried rice, tortillas and more and the cook puts it all together. You have a fantastic bowl of food. We had the desserts to go because there was no more room. Great service. The waitress Kimberly checked on us many times and the Margarita was on sale and good. I had been wondering if I would like it and it was wonderful. You can get the food exactly the way and spice you want. I will go back.

• Visited January 2013