“Good fresh food and nice wine list”

Juicy Blue Tapas Bar & Bistro
Ranked #244 of 799 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown provides all the dining options you need. Our beautiful full-service restaurant, Juicy blue, offers delicious American cuisine. Juicy blue is located on the first floor, and we serve breakfast from 6am - 11am, and lunch and dinner from 11am - 10pm, all days of the week. Enjoy a casual atmosphere while you dine at the tastiest Tallahassee restaurant around. Juicy Blue Bar Hours are listed.
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Good fresh food and nice wine list”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I wouldn't come here for steak but the tapas are good! I also had the chicken salad served in half an avocado for lunch which was wonderful. You can eat inside or by the pool by request.

• Visited September 2013

“Beautiful Digs with Excellent Food , Service and Value”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This restaurant was beautiful! This is in the Lobby of the new Sheraton 4 Points, which was formerly a Holiday Inn. It is in the middle of downtown Tallahassee. The new decor is stunning and thankfully the food and service matched. My daughter and I stopped down for lunch on our way to tour FSU. The waiter was personable, experienced and attentive. I love tapas restaurants but always hesitate because usually the portions are small and the prices big-happily this was the opposite! The food was excellent I had the curry chicken in the Avocado and my daughter had a rice dish, both portions were the size of a regular lunch but were under 10.00 each. The Iced Tea (unsweetened) was the best I may have had, ever, tasted fresh and real. The atmosphere serene and lovely. The restaurant over looks the renovated pool too. The waiter was superb and charming. We were the only one's in the restaurant at about 1pm, which after tasting the food and enjoying good service and value was inexplicable to us. The hotel has a parking lot in the rear, but we were overnight guests with a little paper permit for our windshield to prevent towing. So I would check with the desk as soon as I walked into the hotel to ascertain a temporary ticket to enjoy this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Macon, Georgia
“Breakfast for Champions”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Breakfast at Juicy Blue Bar and Bistro, was just what we needed to start off the day. The staff is very friendly and the Breakfast was great!

Visited July 2013
Florida
“Just Drinks”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We only went in for drinks, but the bartender could not have been any nicer! Very contemporary scene, but clean and beautiful.

Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great menu. The salmon with veggies and mango was DELICIOUS. Sounds weird but it is fantastic! I ate there 3 times during my stay and was not ever disappointed. The food was fresh and the service was great!

Visited April 2013