“Addicted”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #159 of 835 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I love chicken salad and was excited to hear about the opening of this restaurant. We tried several different flavors before deciding our two favorites are Classic and Buffalo. We buy it by the pound just about every Friday and it's our weekend appetizer. Because it's such a universal favorite I have brought several flavors by the pound to group lunches at work and even included Chick in our personal Christmas party menu. The restaurant is very clean and well-run. I hear they're opening another store in town, which would be great. I would make this a stop for any lunch and recommend take-home for dinner.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Hit the easy button when entertaining. This is a great place to swing by and pick up chicken salad and a fantastic cheese ball. I have used this chicken salad for a baby shower, a bible study luncheon, for appetizers for a party, and for football game tailgates. Ask the helpful staff for different ways to serve it - they are always helpful. And when I want to meet a friend for lunch this is a great place as well. They even have outside seating to enjoy this great weather.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We love, love, love this chicken salad. My husband and daughter never liked chicken salad, until they met the Chick! Now I can't keep them away. There's a flavor for everyone.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stop in once every two weeks. I think the food is good, always fresh and the price is reasonable. I would also add that I have always found the employees to be most courteous and helpful. There is an extraordinary number of eateries in Tally, and yet I make it a point to go to the Chick on a regular basis. I also like the option of taking a container home. Very convenient, and better than all competitors in Town.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love, love, love Chicken Salad. I have tasted everything. Ordered the Southern Style. Very disappointed. I would rather have Chic A Filet's chicken salad any day of the week than theirs. They just do not have the right things put together and the chicken is shredded, I prefer chunks. I was so excited when I heard they were coming to Tallahassee, could not get over there fast enough. Very, very disappointed.