“Super fresh & delicious food”
Review of Kitcho

Kitcho
Ranked #332 of 859 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

The food is of the highest quality and very tasty. My son LOVES their sushi and I have tried many dishes non of which have disappointed me. Lots of choices and good appetizers too. Try this soon , you wont be sorry

Reviewed 7 September 2012

The food is always good, although there can be a bit of a wait, especially when the sushi chefs have a lot of orders.

The wait staff is friendly and helpful although somewhat variable (this is a college town so a fair number are students).

This is definitely the best place in town for sushi and my husband is a big fan of their crabcake appetiser (the best value for the money in town, he says).

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Good variety, very tasty food. Friends loved the sushi. I had shrimp tempura and it was excellent. My husband's negimaki was plentiful and very tasty. There is a full bar and dishes for those with a more limited palate.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I enjoyed the sushi here. I would say that this place is one of the top sushi places in town. The employees here were very friendly and attentive. I would suggest coming here if you are looking for real Japanese food.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Not what I expected to find in such an old, beat-up shopping center. The interior of the restaurant is decorated nicely. The server was so-so. She was nice enough, but we had to ask her for silverware and other items repeatedly. My boyfriend had the pork katsu and would recommend it. I had the duck breast and it was delicious! The sauce was amazing! We will be going back for sure.