“The food is always AWESOME!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #174 of 796 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Tallahassee
“The food is always AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Fannie Pak, AG, and IAGMI went to Osaka because we be HONGRY! We ordered some delicious beverages and some good food that was yummy for my tummy! Oh Yeah! I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki and as usual it was heavenly, I munched and crunched on that food and I was in eating HEAVEN! Fannie Pak just stuff her mouth she don't savor the taste of pure heaven! AG just look and eat, I even wonder if she know where she be? The waiter was good anhd served us well, Osaka be duh bomb! I can't wait to go back and get my fill of heavenly delights and you know it JACK! IAGMI as usual give OSAKA the DOUBLE THUMBS UP! It be good and tasty and it will hit that spot in your belly that craves good food! Eat up and be merry!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank IAGMI

New Iberia, Louisiana
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

The service was just about perfect. The food excellent. Highly recommend. The sushi was some of the best I have ever eaten.

Visited March 2014
“Creepy staff staring at me.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I needed dinner after arriving late they were open. They close at 10 ish I was there @9 plenty of time to eat. While the cook was preparing the meal the server was standing there staring at me. When the cook was finished 3 of the staff sat on the floor in the hall watching me while I ate it was creepy.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tallahassee, Florida
“Belly up to the sushi bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Osaka has consistently been one of the best establishments for sushi in Tallahassee. The sushi bar is segmented from the (sometimes very boisterous) hibachi section, and that adds to the charm.
We all order something different in order to share the meals. I had the sushi plate called 'surf'. It was delicious, filled with fresh, raw fish and pleasant sauces. It was slightly spicy, which was a nice touch. For $12.99, it came with soup and salad and the portions were very generous. A wonderful meal at a very nice price.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tallahassee
“Delicious Hibachi food for my Birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Fannie Pak, AG, and IAGMI go to Osaka for my Special day. Me and my two wives be hongry for food. Fannie Pak insists we have Hibachi although it's my special day. Fannie PAk may be a bully of some sorts. What's up with her? Why she do dis? We order our food and the waiter is really good. The problem is we have to sit at the Hibachi table and we got this weird couple that sits by us. The hibachi chef was very funny and spoke like a good old country boy. The hibachi chef starts to cook our food and axes all of us how we want our meat cooked. The weird lady say I like it medium to rare and confues the chef. Why she do dat? He cooks the meat and tells jokes and trys to impersonate Elvis. He finishes cooking all our fixins and the lady look at her meat and say it look okay to the man she is with he say it look good. Then she don't eat the meat and box it up I guess to take it home and cook it to her own liking. Why werdo why? The food was excellent as usual and the cook and waiter were awesome. You want the hibachi go straight to Osaka the food is yummy for the tummy! Fannie PAk and AG ate up there food si I know they be satisfied with the fixins and such and they KNOW IT!

• Visited November 2013