“Great grilled chicken flavor”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 804 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Key West, Florida
“Great grilled chicken flavor”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is Tallahassee, so service is usually slow and not great wherever you go. After all, most of the time you are waited on by a college aged person with little service experience. Same here, except our young college gentleman was charming. Strawberry salad with grilled chicken was delicious because the chicken was so good. Great grilled flavor and texture without being dry.

Visited June 2014

Central Florida
“Good food, great service.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We're not from Tallahassee, but expected Friday's, to be like any other Friday's. The food was pretty much consistent, but we had an awesome server. He went above and beyond for us .. I never had to ask for anything ... it's great to have a server like that every now and then who can really take care of you.

• Visited June 2014
Lake City, Florida
“great food, good value!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Loved the flatbread w fresh mozzarella, basil and tomatoes! Also my 1/2 BLT. We ate out on the patio and it was great!

Visited May 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Been awhile, but still reliable and inexpensive place for Friday dinner.”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My doctor told me the best way to add potasium to my diet was to eat potato skins. He said that one potato skin contains as much potassium as eight bananas. After my physical examination I developed an irrational craving for potato skins. So my dieting wife and I headed for where else but Fridays? I was served seven fully loaded potato skins covered with melted cheddar cheese and real bacon bits, along with a sour cream dip. The skins were piping hot, crunchy and double dee delicious. While I was washing down the potato skins with an essential margarita, my wife was pestering me to take a bite of the double deck cheeseburger she was chomping on. So I took a big piggish bite of her cheeseburger. Sure beat the hell out of McDonalds, Wendy's et al but not as good as the bison burgers across the street at Ted's. But we knew we would have a long wait at Ted's on a Friday night and besides I didn't think that Ted's serves potato skins. Fully carbed up, we passed on dessert offered by our prompt, upbeat and cheerful waitress. Our low tab was a pleasant surprise. We drove by Ted's on our way home and there was still a long line waiting to get in.

• Visited April 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Good Place to Eat -- Local Hang-Out”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Always a good sign if frequented by the locals -- and this place has lots of locals eating/bar scene every night. Had great dinner (salad and flatbread pizza) and reasonable price -- service was prompt and for those seeking a bar beverage there is a Happy Hour till 7pm.

Visited April 2014