“Wouldn't recommend it!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #362 of 831 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

I got the lobster dreamlover plate! Lobster was over cooked . Server never checked back . Our friends lobster was overlooked . Though my step daughters lobster was good. $30 a plate and I did tell our server when she finally came back at the end of our meal. She never even told the manager. We go to red lobster in Hawaii and its always good. Was very disappointed in the Tallahassee store.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Red Lobster have a national reputation and offer a good selection of sea food (and other menu's) and a gtood price. Tyhe current offer of 4 courses for $15 was exceptional.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Red Lobster's food use to be sooooo good in the past few years. It has really gone downhill lately. I don't know if they can't find quality cooks anymore or if they've changed their overall cooking style.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

I love Red Lobster, I love the seafood combination, I just love everything about the restaurant the only thing I can say is WOW

Reviewed 24 October 2012 via mobile

First, the decor and atmosphere is nice and updated. No fishy smells like i remember. Lots of menu options but not too many. We went on a wed night so it was not busy. Our server was very attentive. I ordered coconut shrimp, grilled shrimp with pineapple sauce (spicy), twice baked potato, and corn medley. All of it was delicious. I think they were trying to copy bonefish with their menu. The biscuits were amazing. I could have eaten them as my meal. The house salad was so so and I shouldn't have wasted calories on the microwaved apple dessert. A mint would have been better. I'll go back.