“Good as always”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #175 of 802 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sugar Grove, Illinois
“Good as always”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We were on a trip south and were staying at a Courtyard by Marriott. It was New Years Day.
We knew there were plenty of restaurants in the area and decided to drive until we found one that looked good.
30 seconds into the mission, we saw Outback. The parking lot was full and we hesitated because we didn't want to wait too long. But went in hoping for the best.
We got a table within ten minutes and was waited on immediately. To make this story short, we ordered steak and seafood. Both were done to our expectations and the service was very good.
Our Waitress was Juliet and she did a great job.
I had a martini and I must say that I thought it was a little weak, but all in all, it was just what we expected.

• Visited January 2014

Lanham, Maryland
“Easy, tasty pick-up service”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We ordered 2 salads (wood-grilled shrimp and wood-grilled chicken) and both were tasty. I appreciated the quick service and the complimentary bread loaf.

Visited December 2013
Chesterfield, Virginia
“It's Outback”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Sometimes I just expect too much of a place and I get disappointed. Outback is Outback, you get the same thing everywhere you go, a fare price meal that is just OK. I travel mostly alone so I sit at the bar and the bartenders here were nice and attentive so they get a high grade, the food is good but is not the best quality of meat or the best lobster tails, the lobster tails could pass for langostino because they are so small but you get what your pay for. I go to Outback because I get good service and a decent meal for a good price, that's it.

• Visited October 2013
Venice, Florida
“Dependable as usual”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food is also as they say it will be. No matter where you travel. When tired and on the road I look for an Outback!! The bloomin onion is great!
Plenty of ice cold beer before I head off to bed.

Visited October 2013
“They add tips to your card”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

The food is regular outback. That's not my issue. The issue was when I saw my bank statement and the waiter added his tip. No matter much it was, that is stealing. Just imagine if hedid it to me how many other people has he done it too. And the manager was very calm about it and not too apologetic like this is normal. I will NEVER go back.

• Visited September 2013