“No wait and Great Service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #577 of 831 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I've been to this Chili's several times. It is so much better than the one on FSU Campus. I'm always seated right away. The staff is always very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Well Well so Fannie and her family, AG and her Parents, Bry Bry, Heaver (The Model Of Sorts), Kayley and Birthday giirl Hayley, and Heavers Friend and son all went to dinner at Chili's for the little child Hayley. We got there and had to wait 5 minutes to be seated but that wasn't bad. We ordered our tasty beverages and such. Haley raked in some gifts that made her very happy. Our appetizers were sweet and You Know It! The place was not noisy and that was a plus because it's good for the digestion. The food was good the talapia I ordered was more spicy than usual but was still great for the belly. Everyone chowed down and smacked and slurpped up all the food. Heaver takes all the leftovers home because Kayely and Haley will gobble it down for later. I think she's just too lazy to cook. But whatever the waitresses were all good and kind which was another plus. The food was good and it was a pleasure for the majority of our party. It was a lovely event, a celebration of a child's birthday that is a pleasure to be around and is adorable. Hayley and Kayley give Chili's the big two thumbs up and so does IAGMI, eat up and enjoy life!

Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

Came in Sunday night. Not many people in here. Took well over an hour to get food. My steak was wrong twice and showed it to the manager. He really didn't care. He just comped my meal and told me to take it with me and walked away. Interesting to be close to the kitchen and watching one of the workers rubbing on another's shoulders. One hour and thirty minutes later, I'm STILL waiting just to get the check! Stick a fork in me like the steak because I'm WELL DONE!

Reviewed 4 January 2013

This restaurant is a regular for me and my family. My fiancee loves their food and I can't say I love the food, but it's good.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Chose to eat in the lounge to avoid a long wait, therefore it was loud and busy. Not good for conversation but we were there to eat not to visit. Convient to hotel. Had a great Greek Salad, husband had steak, and friend had ribs. All was great.