“Chili's Food is consistent; the restaurants are not”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #567 of 804 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Minneapolis
“Chili's Food is consistent; the restaurants are not”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We were seated quickly by a friendly hostess. Unfortunately, the seating was not as good. The cushions in every booth seat in our section had cracked covers with stuff coming out. The booth we were seated at had food crumbs all over the bench and the table top was so sticky that it hurt my skin. There was dust all over everything that isn't used regularly. This was the worst first impression I have had at a chain restaurant in a long time.

Our server was accurate but not very friendly. We watched him handle tables all over the restaurant, which may explain why he was rarely around when we needed him; the net result was very slow service.

The food was exactly as we've had at other Chili's restaurants, which is good. The Chili's menu is tasty and has new value options so the chain is worth a try. Unfortunately, this is the worst Chili's that I have ever been in. I would try one of the other 2 in Tallahassee.

• Visited June 2013

Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“No wait and Great Service”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I've been to this Chili's several times. It is so much better than the one on FSU Campus. I'm always seated right away. The staff is always very attentive and friendly.

Visited April 2013
Tallahassee
“Chili's be good and tasty.”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Well Well so Fannie and her family, AG and her Parents, Bry Bry, Heaver (The Model Of Sorts), Kayley and Birthday giirl Hayley, and Heavers Friend and son all went to dinner at Chili's for the little child Hayley. We got there and had to wait 5 minutes to be seated but that wasn't bad. We ordered our tasty beverages and such. Haley raked in some gifts that made her very happy. Our appetizers were sweet and You Know It! The place was not noisy and that was a plus because it's good for the digestion. The food was good the talapia I ordered was more spicy than usual but was still great for the belly. Everyone chowed down and smacked and slurpped up all the food. Heaver takes all the leftovers home because Kayely and Haley will gobble it down for later. I think she's just too lazy to cook. But whatever the waitresses were all good and kind which was another plus. The food was good and it was a pleasure for the majority of our party. It was a lovely event, a celebration of a child's birthday that is a pleasure to be around and is adorable. Hayley and Kayley give Chili's the big two thumbs up and so does IAGMI, eat up and enjoy life!

• Visited April 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Just don't bother.”
Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

Came in Sunday night. Not many people in here. Took well over an hour to get food. My steak was wrong twice and showed it to the manager. He really didn't care. He just comped my meal and told me to take it with me and walked away. Interesting to be close to the kitchen and watching one of the workers rubbing on another's shoulders. One hour and thirty minutes later, I'm STILL waiting just to get the check! Stick a fork in me like the steak because I'm WELL DONE!

Tallahassee, Florida
“Fiancee's Favorite!!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

This restaurant is a regular for me and my family. My fiancee loves their food and I can't say I love the food, but it's good.

Visited November 2012