“Best Vaule In Tallahassee”
Review of The Turnover Cafe - CLOSED

The Turnover Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We also serve wine and Peruvian beer.
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I am Peruvian, and am very rarely happy with what people call Peruvian food, HOWEVER that's not this reteraunt. It's GREAT FOOD, cute, charming, clean, and best bang for your buck. I've had several meals there, and I'll for sure be going back.

1  Thank Nick M

Reviewed 19 April 2014

My favorite hands-down is the spinach empanada. And I always take home some alfajores! How can you beat made from scratch food at such reasonable prices?

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I am a pharmaceutical rep and have catered from here several times. Every place I take the food to they absolutely love it. The chicken wraps are unbelievably delicious. My personal favorite is the Lomo Saltado which is a Peruvian staple. I love the mixture of steak, vegetables,and sauce over the rice. I highly recommend you check out this restaurant. You will not be sorry you did.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We ordered the chicken and beef empanadas as well as a steak dish and they were all excellent! The staff were very pleasant and the atmosphere is relaxing. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Had a friend recommend this restaurant to me. I am very happy that she did. The food was very tasty. I did not know what to expect. When I took a bite into the beef, rice & veggies my mind said Wow! This is really perfectly seasoned. If you are looking for something different... Food that you can taste. Not bland. I HIGHLY recommend that you try this place.

TheTurnoverCafe2013, Owner at The Turnover Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Wonderful to know you enjoyed your visit with us! Thank you for your review.