“Quality and Economy”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Sarasota, United States
“Quality and Economy”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My room was very clean, smelled good and was convenient to the exit. Staff was helpful and courteous in every way. Thank you Hampton Inn for maintaining and always improving the quality of your hotels.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay! We hope you will always make us your first choice when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee!
We appreciate you and your business!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Arabic first
Woodbine, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The hotel is in a good location. Service was friendly and the rooms were clean. There are a few places to dine within walking distance of the hotel. Beware of housekeeping. They came knocking on the door at 9:00AM. Next time I will be sure to put out the "Do not Disturb" sign on the door.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you had a GREAT stay! We appreciate your time to post about your stay and hope you will be back soon. Our housekeeping team is always eager to start cleaning guest rooms at 9:00 a.m. It is always a good thing to place the do not disturb on the door if you plan to sleep in so the ladies do not wake you. We value sleep and out guest comfort.
Thank you so much for your review and thank you for your business!
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We were in Tallahassee for a wedding. The rate secured for the guests made it possible for us to attend the event. This inn was convenient to both venues and to relatives' home. There are several places to eat within walking distance for lunch. Great experience for all of us.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
We are so happy to have you as our guest for the wedding you attended in Tallahassee. We appreciate your nice comments. If your travels bring you back to town, we hope you will be our guest again? Thank you for your review and thank you for your business!
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stay at this hotel a couple of times a year during FSU football season. The rooms are clean and the staff pleasant. Parking is plentiful too which is nice when the hotel is sold out. I would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to hear you have made our hotel your "home away from home" during football season! It`s always a great time of year, when all of the football fans embark on Tallahassee to cheer on our college team`s!
Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bergen County, United States
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Great hotel! Rooms were spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable, Hotel was quiet. Breakfast was good. There was enough parking - even during the bust Parent Weekend. No complaints at all. I will definetly stay at this hotel again when in Tallahassee.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
We appreciate your time to let us know about your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear you will allow us to be your "home away from home" when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee! Thank you for your review and thank you for your business!!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stay at this property on a regular basis while traveling on business- it is clean, safe, new, and the staff is always friendly. Good workout facility, spacious well lit lobby area, quick check-in and check-out- and consistency overall. Best Hampton in Tallahasse.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear we are your #1 choice while in Tallahassee. We always enjoy hearing from our guest and appreciate your kind comments. We look forward to having you back as our guest soon. Thank you so much for your business!
Micanopy, Florida
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I am a Hilton Diamond Member and had never been treated so poorly in all of my travels. When an issue arose, the manager Krista was unfriendly and spoke down to me like I was a child. Not what I expect from a Hilton property!!! This hotel manager is lacking in customer service and when I asked for her managers information she REFUSED!!! Tallahassee Hampton Inn has lost all of my business. Courtyard Marriott or Residence Inn is a better choice.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are very sorry to hear our manager did not meet your travel expectations. Our team has always made every attempt to go above and beyond to ensure every guest has an enjoyable stay. We would like to invite you back to be our guest in the near future and want to make it a pleasant stay for you. Our Hilton standards are to make sure every guest is 100% satisfied on every stay.
We value your comments and appreciate your business as a Hilton Diamond member.
Thank you for your business. We hope you will continue to stay in the Hilton family!!