“Great place to stay in Tally”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
Ranked #11 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have stayed here several times as I travel to Tallahassee often. The front desk staff is super friendly, especially Margaret. She really helped me out when I thought I locked my keys in the car and went above and beyond to make sure it got worked out. Most importantly, she didn't make me feel like a fool!! :) The rooms are clean and comfortable. The location is convenient to restaurants and some neat shopping areas. The breakfast is typical of Hampton Inn, but well stocked, even later in the AM. Also, they leave a few things out to snack on throughout the day. {non-perishable items}

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

We appreciate your kind review. We will share this with our team, including our sweet Margaret. Thank you so much for your business. We hope to see you back again soon!!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My room was very clean, smelled good and was convenient to the exit. Staff was helpful and courteous in every way. Thank you Hampton Inn for maintaining and always improving the quality of your hotels.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay! We hope you will always make us your first choice when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee!
We appreciate you and your business!!!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The hotel is in a good location. Service was friendly and the rooms were clean. There are a few places to dine within walking distance of the hotel. Beware of housekeeping. They came knocking on the door at 9:00AM. Next time I will be sure to put out the "Do not Disturb" sign on the door.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you had a GREAT stay! We appreciate your time to post about your stay and hope you will be back soon. Our housekeeping team is always eager to start cleaning guest rooms at 9:00 a.m. It is always a good thing to place the do not disturb on the door if you plan to sleep in so the ladies do not wake you. We value sleep and out guest comfort.
Thank you so much for your review and thank you for your business!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We were in Tallahassee for a wedding. The rate secured for the guests made it possible for us to attend the event. This inn was convenient to both venues and to relatives' home. There are several places to eat within walking distance for lunch. Great experience for all of us.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

We are so happy to have you as our guest for the wedding you attended in Tallahassee. We appreciate your nice comments. If your travels bring you back to town, we hope you will be our guest again? Thank you for your review and thank you for your business!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stay at this hotel a couple of times a year during FSU football season. The rooms are clean and the staff pleasant. Parking is plentiful too which is nice when the hotel is sold out. I would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to hear you have made our hotel your "home away from home" during football season! It`s always a great time of year, when all of the football fans embark on Tallahassee to cheer on our college team`s!
Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Great hotel! Rooms were spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable, Hotel was quiet. Breakfast was good. There was enough parking - even during the bust Parent Weekend. No complaints at all. I will definetly stay at this hotel again when in Tallahassee.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

We appreciate your time to let us know about your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear you will allow us to be your "home away from home" when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee! Thank you for your review and thank you for your business!!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stay at this property on a regular basis while traveling on business- it is clean, safe, new, and the staff is always friendly. Good workout facility, spacious well lit lobby area, quick check-in and check-out- and consistency overall. Best Hampton in Tallahasse.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear we are your #1 choice while in Tallahassee. We always enjoy hearing from our guest and appreciate your kind comments. We look forward to having you back as our guest soon. Thank you so much for your business!