Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
US$280
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$151
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$134
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$114
BestWestern.com
US$156
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$61
Red Roof
US$171
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvillage innrestaurants within walking distancenice hotelfree breakfasteasy accessking suiterooms were very cleanfront desk staffconvenient locationgreat place to staythe breakfast areaparking lotbed was very comfortablenice staycookieswafflesthomasville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Convenient, Comfortable, and Safe. As with most every Hampton Inn (excepting older remodels of other franchises with exterior room access) this hotel was conveniently located, well lit, and secure. No problems whatsoever.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We appreciate your comments. We hope when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee, you will be out guest again.
Thank you so much for your business.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I made my reservation at the Hampton based upon the Hilton brand. The hotel was very difficult to get to because of the junction of roads. The hotel was fairly clean, but the room had a sour odor. It looked like it had been recently painted, but the carpet was dirty and the bathroom needed upgrading - the sink faucet was loose and the stopper did not close.
My husband and I had intended to take advantage of the "hot breakfast;" however, there was a tour bus of students (probably visiting the State Capital) who, while well-behaved, occupied the entire breakfast area. The hotel staff obviously could not keep up with that many healthy appetites. I dropped the key cards off at the desk on our way out, and the desk clerk did not even look up; much less ask about our stay. This hotel would have been much more attractive at about half the price and I would not return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SAS707
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time to let us know about your travel concerns. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. We will address the guest room opportunities to ensure these are checked by our Engineer department. While the lobby was busy with a group of guest during the time you came down for breakfast, we sure hope you will consider returning as our breakfast hours are 6:00am-10:00am daily. We know you would be able to find time to enjoy our hot complimentary breakfast in addition to newly renovated lobby. We value your comments and hope you will return in the near future. Thank you so much for your business.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Kudos to the staff for handling a sold-out weekend like we were the only guests in house. Breakfast was always fully stocked and the property remained surprisingly peaceful and quiet despite the big game crowd. The price is a little tough to swallow for Tallahassee, but I understand they really don't have much choice when an FSU game is in town. Will gladly return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for your recent stay. We are so glad to hear our staff met your expectations during a citywide sell out weekend. Football season does bring crowd to the city, which keeps the hotels sold out due to the high demand. We appreciate your business and thrilled to hear you will be back! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Shocked by the $139 room rate, but I rarely stay at a Hampton Inn... Bath Tub drain was clogged. Other than that it was acceptable, Just couldn't get over the rate! You can stay twice at a Baymount Inn with just as nice room, maybe the lobby isn't as fancy, but I'm not sleeping in the lobby am I.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. The Hampton brand is a quality, consistent brand, which is also a part of the Hilton family. We know you have a choice in where to stay, so we appreciate you staying at our clean, safe, quality Tallahassee hotel. We have brought your drain issue to our staff and this has been addressed. Thank you for letting us know. We hope you will continue to stay at Hampton brands as you will find every stay will be great every time.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed here overnight on our way to central FL. Hampton Inns are our favorite hotels. The beds are nice and the full breakfast is wonderful. The hotel is conveniently located right off of I-10 and within walking distance to restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

We are so happy to hear our Hampton brand is your favorite choice! Thank you for making our Tallahassee property your 'home away from home" while traveling. We appreciate your review. Thank you for your business!!