“Great Service & Accomadations”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
Ranked #12 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Pompano Beach, Fla, United States
“Great Service & Accomadations”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Hotel and room were bright and clean and the staff was excellent. Breakfast was hot and tasty and a great addition. I also accumulated Hilton Honor Credits will will encourage me to stay at Hilton Hotels and Affiliates in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Thank you for being a Hilton Honors member. We appreciate you and your business. Thank you for your time to let us know about your recent stay. We hope to see you back again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Arabic first
Panama City Beach, United States
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Outstanding location and staff is very well trained for the comfort of the guest. The breakfast was well prepared and hot. The breakfast area was well maintained and clean. The rooms are well appointed and the very comfortable. The bathroom is clean and stocked with all the needs of a traveler.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Thank you so much for your generous review. We value each and every guest, so we appreciate your time to let us know about your stay. We hope to see you back again, when your travels bring you to Tallahassee. Thank you for your business and Happy New Year!
North Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Just one night in this hotel as I was driving cross-country, but would come back here in a heartbeat! Staff is friendly and professional, room was spotlessly clean and neat, bed comfortable. Everything updated (or brand new) like large flat-screen, hi-def TV and even a remote control for the A/C - heater! Breakfast room has two, count them, two coffee bars so when they're crowded there should be no back-up there. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a place to stay in or near Tallahassee.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 29 December 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your comments and so glad to hear we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back through Tallahassee. Thank you for your business!!
Reviewed 25 December 2013

No refrigerator in room. I expect one if I'm paying $120 for it. Fortunately, the staff put our food in a fridge for us for overnight. The orange juice at breakfast was mostly water--not a good orange taste.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our team members were able to assist you and your needs. In the future, if we have a suite available we would love to upgrade you as our suites do have the extra`s you require. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again soon.
Dubai
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I do understand why its getting a 4 star rating. Everything was neat and efficient. The was clearly a sense of pride in this hotel and the staff al seem exceptionally hospitable. Located close to I-10 ...very convenient

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our property and your recent stay. We appreciate you and your business! We hope to see you back again soon, when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee. We value your business!!
Augusta, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was surprised about how run-down the rooms were, given the ratings and reviews I had read. I voiced my concerns (run-down, small, no fridge) to the front desk and they allowed me to look at a suite. While the suite is larger and has the fridge that the rooms lack, it is just as run-down as a regular room (in fact, the suite I looked at was in worse shape than our room). The rooms did not seem clean (I wouldn't let my children sit or play on the floor) even though I saw the housekeeping staff cleaning rooms. I think they did the best they could with run-down, outdated rooms.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time to let us know about your recent stay. Our property just completed a renovation, so I am sorry you did not enjoy our new upgrades. We will let our housekeeping staff know about the cleaning issues as we do not ever want our guest to feel their children can not play on the floors. We do hope you will consider staying with us again as we always want every guest to arrive and depart happy, especially since we have many new upgrades to enjoy. Thank you for your business.
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The front lobby was peaceful with the lights dimmed and the candles I must say! Great front desk ladies- very kind and helpful with everything and everyone. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Hampton is always my favorite hotel because of the cleaned duvet covers and comfy beds! A little challenging to find though as there is no tall sign. I will stay here next time I'm traveling through

• Stayed December 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your comments and details about our associates and our little extra "Hampton" touches in the lobby. We are thrilled to know you will be our guest again, when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee. Thank you for your business.