“Great Place...Even Better Staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
Ranked #11 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Place...Even Better Staff”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My parents-in-law moved to Tallahassee and stayed in this hotel duting their transition to their new apartment. They are old and need lots of help as my father-in-law has Parkinsons. The staff here were extremely attentive and helpful duting their stay. The handicap room was not available when they arrived. When it became available the next day, the staff helped them move all of their stuff and helped them get situated. The rooms were nice and clean. Great location right next to Village Inn, McDonalds, and my fav...Steak & Shake :)

Also a shout out to Elena for all her help. She was fantastic!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
We are thrilled to hear our team was able to make your in-laws stay exceptional. We appreciate your time to let us and others know about your guest experience. We hope when you have travel needs again, you will make us your only choice. Thanks so much for your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here while passing through Tallahassee. Very close to I-10 though it was a bit tricky to find the entrance. Breakfast was good with a variety of choices. Our stay met our expectations and was great for an overnight stop over.

• Stayed May 2014
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
We are so happy to hear we met your expectations. We appreciate you and your business. We know you have a choice in where you stay, so we hope you always make us your home away from home when your travels bring you through Tallahassee.
Haslet, Texas
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Our party of 4, ages 2-60, spent the night at this motel on our way to the beaches of the Florida panhandle. We had two separate rooms, one a suite, and that suited our needs perfectly. The refrigerator in the suite was just what we needed to keep food available for the little one and the extra space gave her room to run around in after a day in planes and cars. Both rooms were quite adequate to our needs and very quiet. Check in and out were both easy and all interactions with staff were professional. All facilities were clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay on your way to our beautiful Florida beaches.
We always enjoy hearing from our guest, especially when you had a fantastic stay. We hope you will make us your first choice when your travels bring you back to Florida. Thanks for your business.
NEW ORLEANS, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was my first time staying at this hotel the rooms are spacious and clean the staff was friendly and helpful and the location is great. If you are in the Tallahassee area this hotel would be a great choice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you back again soon! We value you and your business.
Pinetta, Florida
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great location for all things Tallahassee. Very clean and staff members were very helpful. Close to shopping and dining as well as government buildings. I highly recommend this location for business and vacation travelers.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear we met your expectations. Its always nice to hear from our guest and we hope you will return again soon. Thank you for your business.
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were in town for a wedding. The hotel overall was a good value. The breakfast included eggs and sausage and a place to make your own waffles. The room was very clean and looked like it had been renovated recently. We had the King suite and it included a small kitchen area, sitting area and desk. The pool area was small but acceptable for a few hours. Treadmill was noisy but the headphones drowned it out. For a short weekend or business trip - a nice place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to hear you had a nice weekend while in town for a wedding. We appreciate you and your review. We hope to see you in the future, when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee.
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We spent a Thursday night here and found it met our needs. We were just passing through. The desk clerk was very pleasant. We found the public areas and our room to meet our expectations for cleanliness. One thing I liked was that our room curtains had a heavy vinyl (?) light and noise curtain in place of the semi-transparent curtain that I have seen in every other room I have stayed in. Over this was the normal drapery curtain so there was a double layer to filter out light. It also appeared that this property has the soft close room doors as I did not hear a door slam once during our stay. The toilet lid/seat was also soft close which is appreciated when using it during the night. All these details contributed to a night's stay that was much quieter than average.
I picked up a cookie in the lobby when we checked in and left it on the room desk while we went out for dinner and when I got back a few hours later there were no ants on it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for your detailed review. We are thrilled to hear we met your expectations. We hope we will always be your first choice when you are traveling through Tallahassee. Thank you for your business.