As Mexican restaurants go, Los Compadres is squarely average.
- Food was generally excellent.
- Chips and salsa were fresh, queso tasted great and perfectly melted/saucy.
- Platters were inexpensive and portions generous.
- Actual spicy tamale!
- Draft beer was 3X size and COLD. Nice job there.
- Service was spotty. Our server paid more attention to the TV at the bar than to us. We waited excessively for requested items and paying our tab. Unfortunately, ALL of the servers were also watching TV, which is not good management or culture. The good thing is, this is an easily solvable problem.
All told, just average...but I think with better service this could be a recommended restaurant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.