“Reasonably Priced Good Food from a Chain”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #49 of 816 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Tallahassee, Florida
“Reasonably Priced Good Food from a Chain”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Longhorn Steakhouse serves very well prepared food (not just steaks, either) at a reasonable price. The fact that it is always packed is proof they are doing something right. Unless you come early, be prepared to wait.

• Visited November 2013

Tallahassee
“Where the heck did the waitress go to?”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Fannie Pak and IAGMI decide to go to Longhorn Steakhouse for some dinner. We get there and are immediately seated. It was not very busy at the time so we waited on the waitress. She shows up and takes our orders. Fannie Pak and IAGMI love them thar Renegade Staeaks so that's what we ordered along with a loaded baked potato. The waitress gets our drinks and brings them out to us. Then the bread and salad. Then a few minutes later we get our food it looks good and tastes good. The waitress comes by and refills Fannie's water and never shows back up again. We our through eating our tasty morsels and we are ready to go. Where are you waitress where are you? We had to wait 18 minutes just to get her to come out and she didn't even have the bill. This ruins the digestion of tasty morsels in your belly because by getting upset it is bad for the digestion. What's up with dis and dat? The service was horrible and they were not even busy this is ridiculous and where was management? No one even came by like they usually do and ask us how was our meal? Why they do dis to me? Why Fannie Pak Why? IAGMI has to give this place a one Thumbs up because the waitress was terrible and that's a fact JACK! Peace out and blessings on all of your bellies!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank IAGMI
Jackson, Mississippi
“Great Meal Great Price”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The food and drinks were a greatly appreciated treat for weary travelers. We were able to easily find the restaurant from the interstate and enjoy a good meal without having to wait a long time to be served.

Visited September 2013
North Liberty Iowa
“Horrible odor”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

When we arrived at the resturant there was an immediate urine smell inside. After we sat down the service was pretty slow

Visited July 2013
Southern States
“Never Got Food......Thank Goodness”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

I called ahead and was told my order would be ready in 20 minutes. Due to bad weather I arrived 10 minutes late, no problem. After standing un noticed at the end of a dirty bar, I had a birds eye view into the kitchen. Staff not wearing gloves, expeditor touching food, equipment, monitor key pads, no sanitation. The floor was covered with garbage from salads, as well as food from hot pass. The kitchen was in shambles, one of the dirtiest I have seen. This lack of sanitation flowed into bar area as well. Bartender would make a drink, handle money, go around into kitchen and prepare to go orders, again no gloves, sanitizer, hand washing. The bartender did inform me she was only one person, my internal reply of I am only one customer. After 45 minutes I left. I didnt get dinner here, but I didnt get sick either.

• Visited July 2012