“Doesn't get any better”

La Fiesta Mexican
Ranked #84 of 824 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 January 2009

La Fiesta has been one of our favorite restarants in Tallahassee for years and always our favorite Mexican place to go. The food and service is excellent. #14 is our favorite, a must try next time you're in.

Reviewed 26 October 2008

Best Mexican food ever! Wonderful outside deck, all newly re-done in the last few months. There is even a Mexican lime tree growing in the middle of the deck. Huge portions and great prices. Noisy inside at weekend lunch, but great outside in nice weather. Fast service.

Reviewed 26 July 2008

Our waiter was wonderful, the salsa was nice and thick, and my cheese and onion enchileda was delicious. Also, my boyfriend's chicken tacos had REAL chicken breast, no shredded chicken that is so popular at Mexican reaustants, especially in this town. I love Mexican food, and I really enjoyed this visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2008

Just another "Mexican" restaurant.....no better, but no worse, than most in town. I have said it before, it is like they all get their food from the same kitchen.

Reviewed 11 May 2008

The service is sometimes lacking, and the food varies from visit to visit...but the atmosphere is great and the food is cheap! My favorite dish here is the #23 vegetarian, piled with delicious vegetables that last me 3 meals. The salsa is scrumptious, and you can't beat a place with free chips and salsa that tastes that good! The massive margaritas- the size of your head- are great to share! Most of the wait staff are friendly and attentive, though I often bring very big groups in and they sometimes get a little overwhelmed when there are 20 of us.

1  Thank SunshineDiver