“One of the best BWW I've been to.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #227 of 801 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Lexington, Massachusetts
“One of the best BWW I've been to.”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This is a national chain specializing in chicken wings, but the menu has a lot more to offer. Salads, burgers, sandwiches, and the like. Its a little more family friendly than Hooters, as the wait staff wear a little more clothes, and not so tightly fitting. Its a sports themed place, with giant televisions all over the place displaying whatever games might be on. The food is excellent. They do wings well.

Visited August 2014

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Amazing compared to other BWW”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere was great and the wings had adequate sauce on them. Very friendly about trying any of their new sauces. Good experience during a stop on my road trip.

Panama City, Florida
“Great food, large servings”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Great service, pleasant employees, very large servings. Was able to accommodate our large group of people throughout different sections of the restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Thomasville, Georgia
“Not the taste I expected, but I'll give it one more try”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

For years I've always wanted to visit one of these and finally I decided I would. My server was very friendly and helpful. I like they let you taste different drinks and sauces. We ordered the wing combo which included 6 boneless and 6 on the bone wings. I've hade boneless chicken from other restaurants, including some grocery stores and would say they are all about the same. I think they presented the food well for the sort of restaurant it is. I'd like to give it a second chance, but I'll try something else to see if the food has any bit of a "WOW" factor to it.

Visited July 2014
Tallahassee
“First time, but not the last”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is a must go place for not only the sports lover, but the bar food lovers. My brother and I had never been to a Buffalo Wild Wings before, but we enjoyed ourselves this past Friday.

When you walk in, you can tell that they aren't here to play. Very well staffed along with a lot of effort was put into the structure, decor and it seems very well established to be so newly built.

Plenty of beer on tap to choose from, so if you can't find one you like... I feel sorry for you. I personally ordered a Samuel Adams: Boston Lager. It was fantastically poured. The server was extremely professional (for a sports bar, at least) and very nice. She didn't hesitate on explaining the menu, or and questions that I had. She took our orders with a smile and deserved the tip she earned.

We ended up getting beer, and wings. In a sports bar, this is the iconic meal. We did half and half, Asian Spice, and Thai Curry. I have to say the Thai Curry wings tasted more "Indian" and less Thai (if you know the difference) but they were good. Overpowering for those with a weak palate, so I advice you not to get them if you don't love the taste of curry. The Asian Spice wings were to die for. I love spicy foods, so they weren't that spicy to me, but the flavor is killer. I really liked how the integrity of the wing didn't diminish just because it wasn't the "traditional" hot sauce.

After we finished eating we drank a little more and became merry. It was a great time and I honestly thought the food was worthy of another go. Until they serve bad wings, I'll keep going.

The only problem is their parking and location. I am not fond of either.

• Visited February 2014