“The wait is always worth it”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #2 of 831 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

You will wait. We have never gone there on a lull evening. This place us always jammed so call ahead or be patient, but it's worth it. The food is delicious and plentiful. They are famous of their bison. Try it - delicious. They have it seems a variety of 20 different ways to have a burger, but they also have comfort food - meatloaf and short ribs that are also good. I had a salad with a bison burger that I didnt make a dent in. It was enormous. Our waiter was patient, attentive and very thorough. Prices can be on the mid-high range, but not outrageous for the quality of food.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great Food - Great Drinks - Great Service - This was our 3rd visit & once again we all had a wonderful meal. We started our dinner with drinks & discovered Ted's serves blue cheese stuffed olives - OMG they were delicious (forget the drinks & just keep bringing the olives). My dad was visiting & we tried to convince him to order the bison filet but to no available. He ordered the beef filet & loved it. I had the bison meatloaf, my daughter had the bison pot roast, a friend had the bison short ribs, my son had the Green & Hot bison burger, & my husband had the bison Delmonico ribeye. We all ranted & raved about how good our food was while passing ours forks so we could taste each other's entry. The portions are huge - I always go home with a doggy bag. And our waiter that evening did a wonderful job putting with our motley crew. My husband & I are looking forward to trying Ted's bison burgers for lunch in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

When my wife and I have the rare occasion and the money to have a dinner together, we pick Ted's. What is there that we don't like? We usually split a chopped salad and sometimes sliders for the entree to keep it in our budget. The meatloaf is excellent. Burgers are top notch. Onion rings are awesome. They do seasonal desserts so ask your waiter. When they have the apple cobbler or fruit medley cobbler, something like that, it's heated up with a scoop of ice cream and we are stuffed after sharing it. Ted's has an average rating from Glassdoor and Indeed by its current and former workers. It works to be a leader among restaurants in sustainability and you will even find their plan on their website. For example, you might notice they use paper straws instead of plastic, and of course, Ted Turner has a well known record in land and bison conservation. So, if you're stopping through town or want to impress a hottie, and want a nice bite to eat in a way out Montana west type of rugged decor, duck so you don't hit the buffalo head on the way to your table.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was my first trip to Teds Montana and I will say it won't be the last!

We found the atmosphere to quite nice and the service was great and friendly. One of the managers (Rob) was from the same part of Florida as us and was willing to give us pointers of Tallahassee.

The food was great, I chose the bison bacon, blue burger and it was awesome. The burgers are thick and juicy so come with a good appetite!

A must try!!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Food is always good. I really like the bison meatloaf. Can be a long wait though. I like that the restaurant is so eco friendly.