“Try the Bison Nachos”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #3 of 804 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Tallahassee, Florida
“Try the Bison Nachos”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I love the Bison Nachos at Teds. The Avalon Burger was also fantastic, I am not even sure it exists becuase it disapears so quickly once it gets to the table. I will have to try the Strawberry Shortcake soon because it looks fantastic.

• Visited July 2014

Lakeland, Florida
“Get some Bison”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

What a wonderful surprise to have this in Tallahassee. Went back for the Spring Game and had the kids with me and they said let's have buffalo, so off we went. Little but crowded but everything is that weekend. Had a Bison Burger and they had other buffalo items everyone was happy we went. Add some spice and try something new..

• Visited April 2014
Tallahassee, United States
“Fantastic place to eat”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Are here last night. It was busy and was told that there was a 25 minute wait, which we didn't mind as we sat at the bar and enjoyed a cocktail. We ended up waiting just 15 minutes! The food was presented well and hot, the bison steak was perfectly cooked and tasted delicious. My husbands fries were nice and dry and the vegetables cooked just right. The staff were courteous and friendly without being overbearing unlike lots of other places. Will definitely be returning. Thanks.

• Visited July 2014
Panama City Beach, Florida
“The food was good, but the service was horrible.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My son and I waited for nearly an hour to be seated, then another 13 minutes to be greeted by a server who took our order and brought our drinks. After bringing our drinks, we never saw him again. I did talk to the manager, and he took off one of our dinners, but I am not sure if I will go back, since spending 2 1/2 hours on dinner is a waste of time.

• Visited May 2014
Panama City, Panama
“Buffalo or Beef? Ted Has Both!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Ate lunch with the family here during the week so the majority of the patrons were dressed very business like. We asked the server if we were under dressed [shorts, t shirts, flip flops] and she said no because the dinner and weekend crowds wore the same things we were wearing so don't be intmidated by the number of ppl wearing skirts and ties. Our server treated us like royalty regardless. The buffalo nachos were out of this world! Our first time trying bison and we all agreed this was a great app choice. We ordered buffaloe burgers and I did not like how the meat tasted. When the server asked about it, I was honest but did not expect a refund or exchange, as there was nothing wrong with it. It just was too gamey for me. She INSISTED on exchanging it for a beef burger which was delicous. And at no charge. They are minimal in their seasonings so that the flavor of the meat shines thruogh. My husband had the bison rib eye and said it was fantastic. We will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014