Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North
  • Restaurant
US$144
Hampton.com
US$123
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
Red Roof
US$145
US$117
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$115
US$158
US$153
Hotels.com
Governors Inn(Tallahassee)
US$111
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelcookieshot tubwould stay here againfree wifithe check in processbeds were comfortablesitting arealate checkwe've stayedflorida stategreat place to stayconvenient locationpropertylobby
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Well I'm staying here the "night" (it's 2am), I've been driving all night and this was available last minute (I got it at 1am). It's ok, room kinda old but I've seen worse. Pool is small but clean from what I can see. Typical holiday inn. Btw, the best western next door is advertising that they are newly built (I would've stayed there had I known). But overall so far so go. If there's any major issue I'll post again, most defiantly.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank NuAwluns
Michael F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your comments about your stay! We strive to be a relaxing place to be after a long drive and hope you had a comfortable night of rest with us!!

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Tallahassee!!

Sincerely

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel staff was wonderful. They didn't have a room with 2 beds for my husband, 9 year old son, and myself so they solved the problem by putting us in a room with a King bed and promptly sent up a roll away bed (complete with fresh sheets, pillow, and blanket) for my son. The room was clean and cool - a/c worked great and was not loud when it shut on and off.

I would have given the room and hotel a 5 rating but there was a small amount of mold on the wall above the bathroom door (near the ceiling). I know that this is minor but could be an issue for someone who has breathing problems or other health issues.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank M D
Michael F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your comments concerning our property!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Please take the time to send me a private message at the below listed email so that we may know the room number that you stayed in to correct the issue that you noted!

Its because of guests like you that provide feedback that allow us to keep our property in Pristine condition!!

Thanks again,

mike.ferry@hitallahasseefl.com

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The staff is way more than extremely friendly. Christine helped us get checked in and our room was beautifully cleaned. This is by far the best hotel I've ever visited. Breakfast was a little pricey, but it was worth it. Tina was very energetic for it to be add early as it was; she definitely made breakfast enjoyable with her peppy personality and great smile. I will recommend this hotel to anyone that plans on staying in Tallahassee.

Room Tip: Any room will do
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ms J
Michael F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your kind comments concerning my staff and the property! I have passed your comments on to Christine and Tina and they want to pass on their appreciation as well! We enjoy taking care of all our guests and they are happy to make a positive difference every day!

Once again, thanks and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

very pleasant lobby and swimming pool. nice carpeting to hush out sounds. clean rooms and new mattresses. slept like a log. no smoking throughout and that very much was a big plus. will go back here if i get a good deal again.

Room Tip: i think any room is fine. all rooms are away from the elevators. Surrounding location is very quiet, so no problems from the outside. i didnt hear anything from neighboring rooms, so very good sound insulation or nobody was there..
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kalla78

Good Morning,

Thank you for the great comments concerning our property! We are so happy that you had a restful night with us! We were the very first property in the Tallahassee area to be a 100% non-smoking property and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Tallahassee area!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel is a comfortable, clean full service hotel. The hotel is located right off I-10, making it a very convenient stopping point for travelers. The staff is good, the restaurant was good, and the rooms were really nice. The pool looked nice, but we did not use it. The parking lot was well lit, and we felt safe staying there. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ARMYG8R

Good Morning,

Thank you for you comments concerning your recent stay! We look forward to seeing you in the future!