Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North
US$281
US$263
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$162
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
Red Roof
US$156
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
US$218
US$190
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$133
Hotwire.com
US$171
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelcookieshot tubwould stay here againfree wifithe check in processbeds were comfortablesitting arealate checkwe've stayedflorida stategreat place to stayconvenient locationpropertylobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2010

This is a hotel that I would return to. It is close to the interstate. Perfect location as we are using this location as a stay over on the way to Disney from Louisiana. There are several hotels in the immediate area, but this one looks the best from the outside. The lobby is clean and a step above most hotel lobbies. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The ladies working at the front desk were very nice and answered questions about the town. The hotel website has the rooms at $85 a night and I would be satisfied with the room for that price. We got two rooms. Went through priceline and did the pick a price pot luck and they gave me two rooms at this hotel each at $50 a night. That is an absolute steal for the quality of this place. La Quinta down the road is charging $49 a night and they can't touch this hotel. I definitely recommend this hotel. I am writing this review in my room at the hotel with their free WiFi. Just another perk!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
tlhfs, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2010

golf771,

I hope you had fun at Disney! Our hotel is a great stopping point if you're coming from Louisiana or heading back. Thank you for acknowledging our hard work to provide great service and we look forward to seeing you on your next magical adventure!

Reviewed 11 June 2010

Booked a single night on two different weeks, (just passing through) using betterbidding.com & priceline. Got an unbelievable rate. Very nice hotel overall, but housekeeping has issues. Coke had been splattered on the wall and was not cleaned by staff. Toilet paper dispenser was left empty, as well as the tissue box. We were given a handycap room without being asked if that was OK, but we loved the huge shower! The grounds were lovely and quiet. Perfect for a morning walk. Desk staff extremely polite and accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

familyfuntime,

I apologize you were underwhelmed by houskeeping, however, we look forward to overwhelming you in the future. I have passed your comments along to the head housekeeper and I assure you, this will not happen again. Furthermore, I personally like to request a handicap room when I travel (if available) because they are larger. I'm glad you got a chance to experience the nice big shower and enjoy the extra space! I hope to see you and your family again and wish everyone the best of luck this fall!

Reviewed 26 May 2010

I have stayed at this hotel at least 30 times in the past year. I never had a bad experience or any complaints at all. The staff is always aiming to please (sometimes too much). The bartender Toby is excellent, he should be running this hotel as he understands the service industry far beyond his years.
The location is OK, but on Monroe so a quick drive to downtown. Usually, you can find this hotel on hotwire for around $50 (3 star Tallahassee north). An absolute steal!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business

Chilipal,

Thank you for an amazing review! I have passed along your wonderful comments about Toby to the General Manager. He truly is a great asset to our company and it's always nice for the outstanding employees to be recognized. Thanks again, see you soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2010

Got a $45 rate from Hotwire for 2 rooms in March 2010. Staff was nice, room was nice, restaurant was good for breakfast. When visiting family in Tallahassee, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family

anynamewilldo9624,

We look forward to seeing you again soon when you come to see your family! With the holidays approaching, I hope we can exceed your already good expectations of our property in the near future! My sincere thanks for your kind comments.

Reviewed 4 April 2010

This hotel was so clean! The staff was so helpful and the hotel was beautiful. Our room was the best room we have ever stayed in. I was a little apprehensive with having a small child and staying in a hotel, but as soon as we entered the room-all my worries melted away. The bed was great, parking was convenient and did I mention how clean the room was??

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family