“Room and meeting room”

Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central
Ranked #8 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This is a newer location for HGI in Tallahassee. Service on recent stay was very good. My room was nice and I also booked the meeting room on very short notice. The sales staff was wonderful and really helped me out of a bind when another location let me down. The only down side of all Garden Inn's is that The beds and bedding are no match for Hampton.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Leila F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review about the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central. I am so pleased to find that my team was so accomodating towards you.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My wife and I needed to just get away for the night. We were very happy with the cleanliness of the hotel and the courtesy we received from the staff. The room was large and the jacuzzi was super. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay. I'm sure we will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central. We are so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad you and your wife were able to relax for a little while!

Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the furture.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

The entire staff here is so friendly it makes your stay that much more enjoyable. It's a nice clean hotel which is close to downtown Tallahassee and not too far from the campus at Florida State University.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Leila F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Thank you so much for writing a review regarding your stay with us. My team will be delighted to hear the kind words you spoke of them. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

My son and his wife and 3 children stayed overnight and enjoyed the B'fast service very much. They would have stayed longer if I had anything to do with it but instead they came to the house. (-: We like having your fine hotel in our neighborhood. thanks Nick Baldwin

1  Thank Brett B

Mr. Baldwin, we love being in your neighborhood too! Thanks for recommending the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central to your family. We are happy everyone enjoyed their time here. We look forward to many more visits!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We came to bring my son back to college and stayed 3 nights at this Hilton Garden Inn. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean (and I am picky), the bed comfortable and the cleaning staff very efficient. I have stayed here before and will stay again. The location is good, just minutes away from FSU, there is a mall right across the street, many restaurants and stores close by too.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central! We are so pleased that you and your family were able to have a great stay with us and that we passed your inspection too! My housekeeping team will be especially delighted to hear that.

We hope to see you throughout the year when you come to visit with your son! Thanks so much for staying with us.

Go Noles!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Charged us twice our regular rate because it was "College Weekend", we worked late and got to our room at 12:30 AM, but the water was turned off from 12:00 AM to 4 AM for repairs, tried to go to sleep at 1 AM to sound of the construction noise above me, was woken up by a fire alram at 2:30 AM because the repair man set it off, and it didn't get turned off for 10 minutes. Up at 7:30 AM to find out there was not hot, or even warm weather, so started the day with a cold shower.
No discount, no offers to mkake things right and had to demand a free breakfast.
No Thanks on this one, find someplace, no, er better yet, find anyplace else!

Room Tip: do not stay here, they will take advantage of you on rates, and give you your worst night ever!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank makinmecrazy
Leila F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to respond to a recent survey regarding your stay. I am terribly sorry that you had that experience with us. We certainly did not intend for the repairs to take so long nor for the hot water to be inoperable when it was turned back on. I can understand how this would have been very frustrating for you during your travels.

I would like to speak with your further regarding your billing. Please contact me at 850.893.8300.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Hotel staff is helpful, courteous, and kind. Great place to come back to when traveling to Tallahassee. Close to the Capital building and other business areas. Very clean rooms and quiet. The breakfast options are great! Full service kitchen - omelets, meats, oatmeal, pastries, fruits, juices, etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for reviewing the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central! I am excited to pass this on to me team members as they will be very happy to hear your kind words!

We hope to see you again soon!