“Good hotel”

Ranked #13 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Jacksonville, United States
“Good hotel”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel was nice. Breakfast is not included but since the members in our group are HH members, they gave us vouchers for breakfast, which was generous. I wish the fitness center had a few other machines.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Ponder, Texas
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I see many Hilton properties as a Hilton Diamond member and I would highly recommend this Hilton Garden Inn. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly upon check-in and I was quickly up to my room. They were nice enough to upgrade me to a suite which was nicely decorated and clean. They only complaint about the room which is very minor is that there appeared to be some mildew on the ceiling (room 219), but it's Florida, that stuff grows everywhere. Regardless, a hotel shouldn't have that visible. Other than that everything was great about the hotel. I didn't use the restaurant, but they do have the Great American Grill on-site. If they would give their guests some sort of discount I'd be more inclined to use the restaurant. If you don't have a car there is a new BJ's Brewhouse and Restaurant within walking distance, but you'll need a car to pretty much get to anything else. The mall is a few blocks away and has some restaurants as well. Overall a great stay and if I'm back in the area I'd definitely consider this place again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Ormond Beach, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. We were there visiting family so we were not able to take advantage of the amenities but, the restaurant looked very inviting as well as the clean looking pool. We will definately stay at this hotel again on our next visit!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This is a newer location for HGI in Tallahassee. Service on recent stay was very good. My room was nice and I also booked the meeting room on very short notice. The sales staff was wonderful and really helped me out of a bind when another location let me down. The only down side of all Garden Inn's is that The beds and bedding are no match for Hampton.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Leila F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review about the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central. I am so pleased to find that my team was so accomodating towards you.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My wife and I needed to just get away for the night. We were very happy with the cleanliness of the hotel and the courtesy we received from the staff. The room was large and the jacuzzi was super. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay. I'm sure we will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central. We are so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad you and your wife were able to relax for a little while!

Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the furture.

Gilbert, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The entire staff here is so friendly it makes your stay that much more enjoyable. It's a nice clean hotel which is close to downtown Tallahassee and not too far from the campus at Florida State University.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Leila F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review regarding your stay with us. My team will be delighted to hear the kind words you spoke of them. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My son and his wife and 3 children stayed overnight and enjoyed the B'fast service very much. They would have stayed longer if I had anything to do with it but instead they came to the house. (-: We like having your fine hotel in our neighborhood. thanks Nick Baldwin

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Brett B
Mr. Baldwin, we love being in your neighborhood too! Thanks for recommending the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central to your family. We are happy everyone enjoyed their time here. We look forward to many more visits!