“Hilton Garden Inn”

Ranked #13 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Memphis, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

The location was very convenient…the hotel has been recently upgraded, nice room, clean. The coffee pot in the room was nice, Kurig. We purchased Starbucks pods to have during our stay which made it nice to have coffee in our room. The chef prepared a very nice omelet for my husband and a plain scrambled egg for me every morning. Everyone on staff was pleasant & professional during our stay. The only criticism I have would be the feather pillows, which are not comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Leila F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Thank you so much for the recent review of the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and our accommodations. Next time you come through, we will have Starbucks pods down stairs for you to purchase so you don't have to go out for them. (Thanks for the idea!!)

We look forward to having you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Brandon, Florida, United States
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights during a visit with my son. The hotel was very clean, the staff was wonderful and the Inn was in a great location. The rates were good as well. Loved the single serve Keurig in the room too. We will be back and highly recommend to anyone staying in Tallahassee.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for the kind review of the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central. My team will be so happy to hear that their efforts were appreciated! We can't wait to have you stay with us again.
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The hotel attendants were less than helpful and borderline rude. The room was nice, but the bathroom was extremely dirty. The lobby leads you to believe the place is going to be gorgeous. Don't be fooled!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that you did not receive the high level of service that our hotel normally provides. I would love to speak with you more about your experience. Please call me at 850.893.8300 and ask for the General Manager. I would really appreciate the further feedback to improve our level of service.

Hospitably,
Leila F.
Cordova, United States
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Quick friendly check-in, comfortable clean rooms, and just a bright, warming hotel, near downtown and shopping. Our stay was for a family event, we were well taken care of, and would highly recommend stayin at this Hilton.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central. Thank you for writing such a kind review of our hotel! We hope to see you again soon!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I have business in Tallahassee in the coming months and this hotel was recommended for location and for the recent renovation. I was favorably impressed upon arrival by the bright, comfortable and open lobby area. The front desk staff was genuinely welcoming, provided me with bottled water for my room, and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Check in was seamless and when I got up to the room, I was favorably impressed by the enormous room with a whirlpool tub, a large desk to work, plenty of plugs to charge devices, fridge and coffee maker. The bed was extremely comfortable from size, pillow top and sumptuous cotton sheets. Breakfast in the morning was very good, a very nice business center, and they have a large dining room area with a large table and tv to sit and work if one chooses to spread out on the table. I plan to return on my next visit. Thanks to my friend for a valuable recommendation.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central. We are so happy that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and can't wait to welcome you to our hotel once again!
Ormond Beach, FL
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Stayed here for two nights while attending my son's FSU graduation. It is a very clean, bright hotel that is being renovated. No problems with our room at all, which was one of the recently renovated ones. The coffee and tea bar in the lobby wasn't available in the evening due to the renovations and we were offered freshly brewed coffee from the kitchen to bring up after a short wait, which was a nice gesture.

However, the breakfast buffet area is still being renovated and while there was no problem with the furnishings, it seemed that the staff seemed a bit off their mark, and didn't make sure that the tables had utensils, etc. It was almost an afterthought. And the food offered was not up to the standards we've had at other HGI's...the sausages looked like hot dogs and didn't taste very pleasant. There wasn't enough buffet food made Saturday morning and we were told we'd have to wait 15 minutes for more food to be prepared. I suppose a recent stay at a HGI in Miramar which was superb left us expecting similar standards. I will say that everyone was very pleasant, but I think more attention to detail is definitely called for in this case.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. Feedback such as this is so useful as a training tool. We hope to have you back with us soon!
Edison, NJ, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My recent stay was from November 27 - December 3, 2013. They are renovating the hotel and it is simply beautiful. The staff at the front desk and the gentlemen who handle the breakfast are truly marvelous! I stay at his Hilton each time I travel to Tallahassee, FL. I would not stay any place else. The rooms are neat and clean. I actually had one of the renovated rooms and it is magnificent. The room was nice and quiet. The new beds which have the dial-by-number adjustment feature which is great. If you stay here once you will definitely stay here again. They really know how to take care of their guests.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your review! We are delighted that you like the upgrades made to the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central. We hope to see you again soon!