“Great Service at Tallahassee Central HGI”

Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central
Ranked #13 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
florida
“Great Service at Tallahassee Central HGI”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We had a very pleasant if brief stay at this HGI Tallahassee Central. We came in late through pouring rain, guided by the helpful night desk clerk Kristy/Christie after we missed our turn and ended up at the Capitol building. But it was all good, as we got a king suite upgrade and had a pleasant night's rest. It was nice to have a Keurig with tea and coffee choices. All the staff were so nice..many of whom are hardworking college students. Breakfast was good and the young man Reggie who waited on us was especially hospitable. We have stayed at dozens of 3 and 4 star hotels over the past year and this was one of the most welcoming. Only thing short of a perfect score was some mold in the shower (mold allergy), and older towels. We will be glad to stay there again with such a warm welcome!

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Villa Rica, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Tallahassee during the time I was in a wedding party. A majority of the wedding party and guests also stayed their as well. We were welcomed, the staff was SUPER pleasant and the décor and cleanliness of the hotel was EXCELLENT. I really enjoyed the lobby that had family games waiting to be played.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Our room with a king bed seemed quite large and spacious, with a comfortable chair and ottoman which was nice. The air conditioner was fairly loud but didn't really bother us as we are used to a fan at night. The breakfast wait staff didn't seem too interested in serving us but the front desk staff were helpful.

• Stayed March 2014
Conyers, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My stay with the Hilton was very pleasant. The hotel was spotless. I was pleased that there were no issues during my stay. The hotel is located next to a mall and various other restaurants and amenities for a traveler. The area was safe and I noticed that no doors were propped open for outside individuals to slip in as I have noticed at other hotels in my travels around the country. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The hotel was beautiful and the staff were friendly and ready to help with whatever you may need. They will continue to get my business with the passion for their customers. Loved that they have free weights in the fitness center. Room was clean and well taken care of. Food was delicious and a great way to start the day.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Newtown Sq., United States
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Very good hotel, good value for the money. Good location. I would stay at this hotel again, and would recommend it to colleagues. The only criticism I have is with the quality of the breakfast. It definitely needs to be upgraded, particularly since you must pay for it in addition to your room. You can get better quality food and service somewhere else.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Leila F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! I am happy to see that you were happy with your stay. I would like to speak with you further regarding your breakfast experience. If you could contact me at 850.893.8300 I would greatly appreciate it. I apologize that it was not up to par during your visit.

We do appreciate you recommending us to your colleagues!

I look forward to speaking with you.

Hospitably,

Leila F.
Miami, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Excellent hotel with very welcoming staff. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Good for business traveler with desk and HS Internet Access. Walls a little thin so we were able to hear everything ion next room.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee Central! I am so pleased to hear that my team was so welcoming towards you. We know how important it is to have a comfortable workspace so we are happy to accommodate our travelers with the same. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Hospitably,