Rodeway Inn
US$117
Aloft.com
  • Pool
US$128
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$104
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$59
Red Roof
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$124
Governors Inn(Tallahassee)
US$111
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Horrible place, mold in toilet, cigarette smoke everywhere. Breakfast included was a joke. Only coffee with creamer, juice and bun. Do not stay here. The only good thing was location to the highway. Traffic around hotel very busy.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank HeatherG1949
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed here two nights while in town and got 3 rooms. The 1 on the second floor had a bad smell. The other 2 were on the 3rd floor and it didn't smell. But the ceiling did have discoloration and cracks. The bathroom was very clean! We called down to get some extra towels the next morning but were never brought any up so I had to use a wet one someone in my room had used. Then when we went to leave the hotel we asked them to leave a certain amount of towels but only left 2 so we had to go back down and get more that night when we arrived back. I base expectations on the price, which was $49 so I didn't expect much but the issues I had were ones that should not have happened.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is awful. I have stayed in older hotels but this one takes the cake. Dirty smelly can hear through the walls. It's feels damp inside ac doesn't work well at all. Stayed an hour and demanded a refund and left and drove home even though was 11 pm after being at the game all day.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank April H
Reviewed 24 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 7 May 2013

In my 40 years on earth, I have NEVER experienced a hotel like this before. This was the worse hotel ever. When you first pull up to the parking lot, you should know right then. When you walk into the lobby, the furniture is old and dirty. When you get on the elevator, there is a air freshner stick up in the corner, wow. When you walk down the hall you can't help but to take in this ridiculous smell of the carpert. And last but not least, the room, oh my goodness, the room. It was absolutely horrible. We stayed this week (5/4/13) due to FAMU graduation and it was the only hotel left. I wanted to sleep in the car but my husband refuse to let me. But trust me i would have. The room was so bad we had to go to Walmart and buy blankets and wash clothes and shower shoes to even stay in that hotel, it was just that nasty. This hotel really needs to be condemned, although I believe it was before this weekend the way it smelled as though it had been closed up for a while with the mildew smell. This hotel really needs to be taken off the website. But you know the worse part about it. I am reading the other reviews from last year and its still the same, which means the owners dont care and dont take any of our comments into consideration to try and fix the place up. So guys, do me a favor, and DONT book this hotel so they will have to close down.

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family