Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtsmall lakefishing polespark like settinglovely lakegreat hotelpots and pansliving roomking suitefull kitchenwafflesfree breakfastquiet areanew orleansnice poolwaffle makeroff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Staybridge Suites one night on the drive from Savannah to New Orleans. The hotel was great! We'd have been happy to stay longer if our plans were to stay in the Tallahassee area.
The room was clean, large and had the kitchenette and sofa area. The staff was friendly and very helpful with our plans for the evening.
We highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This facility lives up to the reputation I know for Staybridge Suites. This chain has not let me down yet. The room was very accomodating and extremely nice. I would advise anyone looking for a respectable place on the east side of Tallahassee to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2011

My husband and I spent 1 night at the Staybridge Suites Tallahassee 1-10 East. We were tired after a long drive and not being familiar with the hotel brand did not know what to expect. The fact that the hotel has easy on and off access to I-10 is a big plus. John at the Front Desk was so pleasant checking us in. He gave us some great restaurant suggestions too. We went up to our one bedroom king suite on the 3rd floor and were very impressed with the suite. Everything was in working order and the room was spotless. We were especially glad to see 4 wash cloths and 4 bath towels so we could shower immediately and still have towels for the morning. Our view of the lake was lovely.

We went downstairs and out onto the back patio and took a walk out onto the pier on the lake. The parklike setting of the hotel is idyllic. We were told they have fishing poles to lend for catch and release, but as it was approaching dinner time we returned to the hotel in time for the managers reception. It was popcorn night so we had some popcorn and wine. We had a nice talk with the young man who sets up the manager's reception before heading out to dinner.
We found the restaurants recommended by John at the front desk and also stumbled across a Tijuana Flats restaurant, where we had a fun dining experience.
I was thrilled to find a computer in our room and spent the evening catching up on work.
The hotel was peaceful and quiet. The air conditioner worked well and more importantly was quiet. The bed was comfortable and we had a great night's sleep. In the morning we went downstairs for breakfast at 7am and found a nice selection including scrambled eggs and sausage. The Wolfgang Puck coffee was very good.
We will definitely stay at Staybridge Suites properties in the future. They were great for just one night and would be a good option for a longer term stay. The next time we are in Tallahassee we will definitely stay at the Staybridge Suites.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the lake - great view.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Great location! I booked this hotel just for an overnight stay. The staff was friendly. Check in was very fast. The grounds were very clean. Towels were provided at the pool. Thr rooms were amazing. You could not ask for better. I will be looking forward to staying here and other Staybridge's in the future. My one and only complaint, was that I had to be on the road for 5 a.m. and the to go breakfast would not be served till 5:30 a.m. I waited around so that I would not have to make another stop. Breakfast was still not ready by six. I left with out breakfast. But other than that my stay was nice.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ancfire
sbsgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

I was so happy to read your review. I too wish you did not have to leave so early. You may have been able to enjoy our lake and loaner fishing poles. I did notice your comment about our breakfast. I apologize about any miscommunication. Our breakfast opens at 6:30am and we do offer our "On the go" breakfast bags for you to place any items you wish to take with you at that time as well. I will certainly take this back to our staff so that we are all communicating correctly.
Should your departure time fall before breakfast on a future stay, I will make sure our desk agents have access to the whole fruit and continental items as well. This will allow you to make the best of your trip.

Thank you again for commenting on your stay with us. I look forward to you returning.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

We were in town for the OU vs FSU game and I absolutely loved this hotel. The rooms were nice, quick entry and exit to the highway, and the grounds were fantastic for late night relaxing as well as a night stroll. There was a media room with lazy boy chairs to watch sport events, and a nice breakfast. The staff was very attentive and responded to all our needs. Great stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Go Noles! I wish the score of the game had been in our favor, but it certainly appears your comments were. I appreciate you choosing us to stay with for the game. We pride ourselves on our returning guests and the ability to reach out to some new ones. When your travels bring you back to Tallahassee, please look for the Staybridge to be your home away from home.