“2nd stay was not as good as the 1st”

Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East
Ranked #11 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel 2 years ago on the way to Orlando and was very impressed with the room and service however this year while not dissatisfied we were not impressed either. The room was nice but was not very clean. Service was good but not great. Rooms are large with a kitchenette. For the price we paid I expected more. There are more reasonable choices which I am sure are cleaner so I am not sure I will pay the price to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JettRinkOwensboro
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Dear JettRinkOwensboro,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your stay with us. I'm delighted you liked your room accommodation and pleased our kitchenette suited you well. I apologize for the shortcomings you had experienced during your stay and regret that our hotel did not live up to your expectations. Your feedback is of great importance to us and allows us to monitor and improve our service continually.

We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 8 June 2012 via mobile

The rooms are like apartments - have all the convenieces of home - and at the same price as a hotel! The beds are so comfy, including the bedding, love the direct TV in living room and bedroom, great kitchenette, great view of pond, and fabulous full-inclusive breakfast. Bye bye hotel rooms, hello StayBridge!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank CJM525
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Clean, quiet, lots of amenities, friendly staff..
Love the layout of all Staybridge suites. Convenient to I-10. Very happy with stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This hotel is beautiful and centrally located. Nice breakfast and helpful staff. Ask for a room overlooking lake.

Room Tip: Ask for room overlooking lake.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tabarber99
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I am spoiled now! I was in Tallahassee for business. I stayed for four days and didn't want to leave. I loved the place. The staff are so accomidating. They allowed me to check in early and saved me a lot of time. They leave your bill under the door at the end of your stay. The hotel is clean and spacious. The rooms are great. Dishwasher, dishes, microwave, frig. It is a great room. Can't wait to return in June.
The room has a DVR, two TV's, large bath tub! They allow dogs too!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer N
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I was told I had to go to Tallahassee for training. So I searched for a quiet, friendly, comfortable hotel for a long stay. I found more than that at the Staybridge Suites Tallahassee. It was more like a resort with GREAT service. From the morning breakfast to the evening snacks, the service was great. Relaxing by the lake after training all day was awesome. A short drive away was a Publix grocery store, where I could pick up all the personal items I needed to feel at home. If you have not tried this hotel you are missing out.

Room Tip: Rooms over looking lake are great.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sales_Guy712
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Stayed here last weekend for FSU graduation. They had little gift bags for families of graduates, a nice touch. Rooms were pleasant and comfortable. Seemed clean, but a Pepsi can from the previous tenant was found on the floor and the kitchen garbage had not been dumped--minor oversights. It is meant for extended stays so don't expect housekeeping over the weekend. The grounds are very nice. You can take your breakfast out to a lovely patio overlooking a pond. Even on such a busy weekend the rooms were quiet and the staff never seemed harried. We couldn't get the computer in the room to go online, but the wi-fi worked fine for the laptop we brought.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family