“A very nice hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Naples, Florida
“A very nice hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

This hotel is very nice, with a friendly, helpful staff. The rooms are nice and large. We stayed in a one bedroom, and it was great for the group of 4. Lots of privacy and room for a hotel room. The only thing unusual is the fact they don't offer daily room cleaning, but that wasn't an issue for us.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
St. Petersburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

I've been coming to Tallahassee since the 70's and seen hotels rise and fall. I'm currently in-house at Staybridge Suites and can't say enough good things about this place. First of all I have my golden retriever with me and they are pet friendly. There are expansive lawns and areas for them to run, a beautiful lake with geese, long pier with a pavilion. A very generous breakfast buffet each morning and every evening special treats with beer on tap, wine bar and last night dogs and burgers with all the condiments There's even a Coke product soda fountain so you can grab a soft drink any time of day. Some folks byob and enjoy the lake views. suites are very nice, mattresses are not saggy, there's a choice of pillows, shower heads and water pressure are great, AC pumps and keeps me cool. Staff is very attentive. They were doing fire safety and alarm checks while i was here and they made a point to let me know in case the noise would upset my dog. Hotel is in a very nice office part and safe environment right off I-10. You can be at the Capital Building in 15 minutes straight down Mahan Drive. Lots of restaurants and a Publix within a minute. I'm a meeting and event planner and 35 year veteran of the hospitality industry having worked at properties from the New York Hilton to the Don CeSar. They have several meeting rooms available to groups. Call Director of Sales, Lynne Troelstrup, at 850-219-7000 or ltroelstrup@staybridgetlh.com to book. This property represents an amazing price to value and I give it my highest recommendation.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank RM-FLA
Rogers AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

We checked into Staybridge Tallahassee late on May 11,2013. John at the front desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful! This is the type of man that you want being the face of your business! He made sure we made it in (our GPS took us way out of the way!), he made sure our room was comfortable and that we had what we needed. After a very long day it was wonderful to come into a clean (I am picky! This room was CLEAN!) room and fall into a very comfortable bed! The next morning we had a very nice breakfast at the hotel. They served a very above-average breakfast consisting of fresh fruits, melons, cheeses, oatmeal, cereals, oatmeal, assorted breads and waffles, eggs and sausage, & more. We didn't stay during tues-thurs but during those days they have an evening reception as well for guests. The staff in the breakfast area was friendly and polite and did an excellent job of keeping all the food stocked and fresh. There are many amenities that we didn't have an opportunity to use, & that is my regret. I know I would've enjoyed a long stay here but we only got to stay one night. :( I highly recommend Staybridge suites in Tallahassee and would definitely stay here again. I can't imagine you being disappointed if you choose to stay here. Thank you Staybridge for your great service, and hospitality!

• Stayed May 2013
toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

We stayed at the hotel for one night on our way to Orlando. It was easy to find right off the highway. Front desk person was very friendly and accomodating. She made an effort to get us a really quiet room which we appreciated.

Parking was close to our room too. The room itself was clean with a few exceptions (black hairs on our duvet cover). There were also weird reddish looking stains on our curtains. Yuck.

Bathroom was super clean though. The rest too. Kitchen is great and I can see it would be helpful for long term guests. Air conditioning was quiet and worked nicely.

The only possible downside was the number of kids and families at breakfast. After reading the reviews, I was under the impression this was a business hotel with a different clientele. Very noisy and chaotic with all the kids running around the food. The outdoor patio was fabulous with a view of the gorgeous grounds. Very impressive. Birds, geese...lots of trees. Peaceful once all the families cleared out.

Wi-fi was a bit confusing as it required a login or something. I ended up using my husbands mobile system instead.

All in all, a nice sleep and quiet hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if needed. When we stayed there was a wedding and the front desk clerk made sur...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Erath, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

This is a friendly, clean, great place to stay. Big room ---nice comfy bed room ---well laid out. Worth every dollar. Highly recommend it. Breakfast was hot and good. Easy on and off interstate. Quiet rooms

Room Tip: Has a neat little fishing pond available to guest. Catch and release only please
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

I stayed at the Stay-bridge 1-10 last week. The hotel is conveniently located off the interstate. The scenery is nice and the rooms are large. The light supper with beer and wine Mon thru Thursday is an added bonus after a long day of work. My only complaint was the wifi was slow.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Dear David L,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your host on your business trip here in Tallahassee. We are delighted our location suited your travel well and pleased you liked your room accommodations. Please accept our sincere apology for the difficulties you experienced with our internet services. I have shared your comments with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed. We always welcome any opportunity to improve.

Once again, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do hope you give us a chance to serve you again on your next visit.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare
North Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

Did not know where to stay but was lucky to pick the right place! The staff, one and all, were friendly, courteous and most helpful. The facilities offer everything right down to a laundry room for guests. Sits on a beautiful lake. The complimentary breakfast is one of the nicest I have ever seen. The Social in the evening, while only on 3 nights, is exceptional. Our stay was for visiting relatives and the convenient location of the hotel made getting around quite easy. While it sits just off I-10 it is only an easy 10 minutes to the heart of the city. Glad we stayed there and would most certainly return.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends