US$134
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$107
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$124
US$118
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$142
US$123
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$108
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$104
BestWestern.com
US$151
US$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$115
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
Red Roof
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$90
TripAdvisor
All reviewsremodeled roomswafflescontinental breakfastroom was cleanupon checkgreat customer servicewould definitely stay here againcookiesstephaniefsu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone at the hotel is so nice. Especially the ladies you are doing the breakfast. They are so friendly and do an excellent job. The breakfast is great. We loved our housekeeper too. We stayed in 209 and she was the best. If we’re ever in Tallahassee, we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Don C, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review!! My staff puts their heart into the making sure everyone feels welcome here and that they enjoy their rooms. I am so glad to hear that you can see and feel that.

They will be thrilled when I share your review with them and that you will be coming to see us again!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I needed a nice and clean room for a couple of nights while doing this cycling event. I was very surprsed at the kindness of the young lady at checkin and check out. The room was nice and clean. The service and breakfast was good. There was a lift to get my gear up to the third floor so I did not have to lug it up via the stairs. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Don C, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks you for taking time to give a review of the property. We especially appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge the front desk staff.

Looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip through Tallahassee.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Poor service at the front desk, housekeeping, broken elevator, key cards did not work-overall bad experience with surly attitudes from the front desk and houskeeping. Our room was not cleaned at all on the second day. I had to call to report it. The person at the front desk did not identify themselves, but said,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. All feedback, good or bad, helps us improve and create a better guest experience.

I have already discussed your stay with my management team to make sure we correct the issues you have brought up.

We hope you will come back your next time you are in Tallahassee and experience the hotel as it was meant to be.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

It took 2 hours to check into an already paid room! Staff member was not helpful and even recommended going to another hotel down the same street! Even though I was next in line, I was ignored several times. I reserved the room for two nights and after the nightmare of check-in I was then told that I may not be able to stay the second night. Absolutely the worst hotel experience I've EVER had and I travel often. I WILL NEVER stay here again!! I was told to have a form printed then faxed. After the form was received I had to wait in line AGAIN just to be told by the SAME person that the fax wasn't working.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Don C, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

I apologize that you did not have a good experience when trying to check into the hotel. If I remember your situation correctly you were trying to check in but did not have a credit card in your name. In order to check into the hotel you have to have a credit card in your name, even if the room was prepaid. This is the deposit for any incidentals and security deposit.

The form you were asked to have filled out was for the person's credit card that was being used to check into the room. The delay of 2 hours you are speaking of is because of the time it took that person to fill out and send back to us.

Unfortunately we do not accept cards from a 3rd person that is not registered to the room. We at the hotel have no way of knowing if you have permission to use the card or not. The recommendation of the staff member to stay at another hotel was just trying to help you find a room for the night. There are hotels that will accept cash deposits or cards that are not in the guests name.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

The rooms have a smell and moisture. We had trash and old towels in our “clean” room. The floor wasn’t cleaned and the microwave wouldn’t open. The Kleenex box was empty and the key cards didn’t work the first time. The breakfast person was rude and sassy. The only good thing about this hotel was the one nice front desk agent in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of the hotel and I especially appreciate that even though you had an unpleasant experience you recognized my front desk agent.

I assure you that I am addressing the issues that you have brought up and will correct them to make sure they do not happen again.

We hope that you will give us another chance and you can experience the hotel as it was meant to be.